If you are needing a place to stay, DO NOT STAY HERE! I was APPALLED at the condition this hotel was in when I pulled in. The parking lot was dirty, trash bin overflowing with garbage, etc. When I walked in to check in, I was not greeted with a welcome but rather a very rude "what do you want". The main employee checking in guests was also training a new hire; she was more worried about what the new employee needed than actually checking me in. Then she wanted to bargain with what room I had requested online. Very obnoxious behavior, etc. that overall surprised me from a Quality Inn (Choice Hotels brand).
When I finally did receive my keys, I made my way upstairs to the king room/suite I had requested. Room was okay at first glance, then got worse as I stayed the 4 nights.
Things to note:
- Electrical outlets are minimal in number and the ones that are there, I found 2 that didn't work.
- In the room I stayed in (201) the bathroom was dirty and the water was just nuts! The temperature changed throughout my 15 minute shower from freezing to boiling hot. I mentioned this to the front desk associate when I checked out, they are working on it.
- TV is actually hung on the wall - which is okay but it makes it difficult to connect a portable DVD player to it. Also the way the room is (was) configured there is a hanging wall light directly to the right of the TV. I was curious who the idiot was who hung the TV that close to a damn light!
- Wear socks or shoes during your stay, the carpet is disgusting on your bare feet!
- How the room is laid is rather confusing - one can't sit in the chair & watch TV because it is stuck in the opposite corner of the room.
For the price I paid, it was reasonable but I don't think I'll be staying here again due to the lack of customer service - not ONCE was I greeted coming in or going out of the hotel during my 4-day stay. I never partook in the breakfast accept for snagging a piece of fruit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.