“Not bad ”

Super 8 Longmont/Del Camino
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
“Not bad ”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Had a major issue at days inn hotel and they had a room well cleaned and staff was ok not bad i wish there was more of a breakfast selection as days inn has a pretty good selection but you get what you pay for and this hotel says that 100%

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed May 24, 2014

On a very difficult day this past Friday, I discovered that the on-line reservation I made was made at the wrong Super 8 in Longmont, CO. I did try calling the hotel to explain my dilemma but the manager was not helpful over the phone. When I arrived later than I planned because of other unforeseen difficulties including a slow down due to an accident on the road, I was by that time very frustrated. I had an hour to check in, get dressed and be at Graduation.

At that point the manager, recognizing that I was upset, worked with me to contact Hotels.com where the booking had been made to release me from that reservation so I could get to the hotel where I needed to be. It would have been so much more helpful if she had worked with me on the phone rather than waiting until I was "at the end of my rope."

This experience has discouraged me from booking on-line and the difficulty of managers who do not speak an adequate level of English along with a declining level of service discourages me from staying at any Super 8.

Super 8 used to be our chain of choice but that is no longer true.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Bathtub, seemed to be leaking from P-trap or something underneath and seeping out from under the tub. Desk clerks very courteous.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Our stay here was average as far as location and cleanliness. Plenty of towels in bathroom was a plus! Outlets are about lamp high which is nice not to have to unplug clock or move furniture to get to a free spot for electronics chargers. TV station list is pretty short. Several restaurants and convienece stores within walking distance. Pet friendly. Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant delivers. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Longmont
Best Western Firestone Inn & Suites
#2 of 14 in Longmont
Comfort Suites Longmont
Comfort Suites Longmont
#3 of 3 in Firestone

Been to Super 8 Longmont/Del Camino? Share your experiences!