“Very Business like”

Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stayed in the executive wing. I had the feeling that they catered to business conferences and travelers. High quality, understated "niceness". Big rooms, quality furnishings, breakfast buffet was more than most. Very well done overall. Only thing I cannot stand is a screw in fluorescent light bulb. They had one of those in the bathroom/shower area. Does not provide enough light for those losing their eyesight. That is a super minor complaint. Nothing to lose business over. I just dont like the way they look or perform. Again, this is a quality hotel, a nice place to stay for business or pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
stacy_rosener, Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

It’s wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found the hotel to be “high quality”. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Buildings & Rooms are dark and needs renovation. Room is big though. Breakfast is not worth writing about. You can skip it. The breakfast room is small and packed. Breakfast items are so-so. I have heard good reviews about the bar attached to this hotel. But, havent been there. it's in a good location...close to city center (or village center :-))

1  Thank Shashikiran T

It is disheartening to read comments like yours as this is not the experience we expect for any of our guests. Our hotel was renovated in October 2012. It is disappointing to learn that we did not make a better impression but we thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

In town for a tournament, rooms are large and very comfortable for a long stay. Sleep number beds take a little getting use to. Breakfast was great, staff took great care of keeping everything clean and well stocked.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us during the tournament, we have enjoyed hosting the teams annually. It’s great to read your compliments of our hotel, the complimentary full breakfast buffet and our staff. We hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Nice sized rooms ,they are clean and comfy. The staff here are great and always friendly . Nice out door pool and sitting area, they have a. Nice breakfast too. Definitely a good place to stay.they have a decent work out room with. A couple and bikes. And treadmills,

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

What a pleasure it is to hear that you found your stay to be comfortable and that you were able to enjoy some of our great amenities. I look forward to sharing with our team your compliments of the service that we had the opportunity to provide!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I chose this hotel for two reasons: it had great reviews and was dog friendly. While I totally agree with everyone's comments about what a nice hotel it is and how great the rooms are I was a little bit disappointed in the level of dog friendliness (or lack thereof). This was my first time traveling with a dog and in every other hotel we stayed in my dog was greeted (and often even fussed over & complimented) at check in. One hotel even had a dog bone waiting for her. Not at this hotel. At this hotel I brought my dog in with me to check in and while we were waiting I felt like I was being given dirty looks. When someone was finally available I was rushed through the check in process & learned that guests traveling with dogs are asked to enter and exit only through the back doors and not to bring the dogs into the lobby. While I understand that other guests may not appreciate having a dog in the lobby, I was traveling alone and was not about to leave my dog alone in the car & expected a dog friendly hotel would understand that. I also found that while there was ample grassy areas to walk the dog there was not a garbage can near the door to dispose of the dogs waste. I finally found one near the pool. Not a big deal, just inconvenient.

Dog issues aside, this is a very nice hotel. The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, there was also a comfortable couch in the room as well as a small kitchen area. I could hear the trains, but otherwise things were pretty quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel twice in two years and have received beyond exemplary service. Both times were extended stays for work and seemed more like vacations. Wonderful front staff, cleaning staff and a real breakfast to boot. There is no other hotel in Longmont that I would rather stay at for work or vacation. Executives suites are huge,quiet and comfortable rooms. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Executive suites are awesome, king sleep number beds with pull out bed in love seat. Easy access thr...