“Clean and large”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Eckert, Colorado
“Clean and large”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Nice sized rooms ,they are clean and comfy. The staff here are great and always friendly . Nice out door pool and sitting area, they have a. Nice breakfast too. Definitely a good place to stay.they have a decent work out room with. A couple and bikes. And treadmills,

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
stacy_rosener, Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
What a pleasure it is to hear that you found your stay to be comfortable and that you were able to enjoy some of our great amenities. I look forward to sharing with our team your compliments of the service that we had the opportunity to provide!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Eatontown, New Jersey
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I chose this hotel for two reasons: it had great reviews and was dog friendly. While I totally agree with everyone's comments about what a nice hotel it is and how great the rooms are I was a little bit disappointed in the level of dog friendliness (or lack thereof). This was my first time traveling with a dog and in every other hotel we stayed in my dog was greeted (and often even fussed over & complimented) at check in. One hotel even had a dog bone waiting for her. Not at this hotel. At this hotel I brought my dog in with me to check in and while we were waiting I felt like I was being given dirty looks. When someone was finally available I was rushed through the check in process & learned that guests traveling with dogs are asked to enter and exit only through the back doors and not to bring the dogs into the lobby. While I understand that other guests may not appreciate having a dog in the lobby, I was traveling alone and was not about to leave my dog alone in the car & expected a dog friendly hotel would understand that. I also found that while there was ample grassy areas to walk the dog there was not a garbage can near the door to dispose of the dogs waste. I finally found one near the pool. Not a big deal, just inconvenient.

Dog issues aside, this is a very nice hotel. The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, there was also a comfortable couch in the room as well as a small kitchen area. I could hear the trains, but otherwise things were pretty quiet.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel twice in two years and have received beyond exemplary service. Both times were extended stays for work and seemed more like vacations. Wonderful front staff, cleaning staff and a real breakfast to boot. There is no other hotel in Longmont that I would rather stay at for work or vacation. Executives suites are huge,quiet and comfortable rooms. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Executive suites are awesome, king sleep number beds with pull out bed in love seat. Easy access thr...
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great room, quiet and very comfortable. Great Hotel staff, everyone very professional and courteous . Wonderful area with lots of restaurants and things to do. We are not into the Sleep Number Beds ...and once I realized it was what we were up for I really started dreading the stay. The young man on staff came to our rescue & helped us adjust it...so it really helped.

Longmont, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Hotel was on Recommeded lodging list by Jehovah's Witnnesses. only trouble was distance we had to travel to the convention but that is not the Hoptels problem. Rooms were very clean and well taken care of. Food was very good and the servie was very good. We would stay here again if the motel keeps working with our Brothers in Rooming department

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Battlement Mesa, Colorado
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Our room was Huge. A great place for families or if you want lots of extra space. The breakfasts were not just continental - they served hot food as well. With a big dining area to eat in. Our only problem was with our electronic key cards. We had to replace them 3 times before we got one that worked consistently. The hotel seems like an older hotel in the midst of slowly updating the decor. For the money, it was a very nice place to stay. Restaurants, groceries and shopping are close by.

Room Tip: The elevator is in the center of the complex, so there is a lot of walking from the end of the hallw...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Aspen, Colorado
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Amazing place! Easy check-in, enough staff. Breakfast, ginger cookies and fresh fruit in lobby, all fresh and good. Room was superb, quiet air conditioner, very prompt service for more towels, beds were very comfy, no ugly bedspreads, just fresh white linen, would definitely recommend.