“comfort at a great value”

Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This hotel was extremely comfortable with spacious rooms and sleep number beds. The Breakfast was Very good with a variety of yummy options.5 stars!!! They offer a great gym and is very close to great restaurants and shopping. I highly recommend this hotel. We were in town for a wedding and the size of the rooms made the stay very comfortable. Best we have stayed at for size nd value.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
stacy_rosener, Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

It’s wonderful to hear that you found your stay with us comfortable and that you enjoyed our chef prepared and complementary breakfast buffet! Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is nice, beds are
Comfortable. Hotel is right next to an Old Chicago pizza and taproom.

Has a full gym (although it had a moisture issue on which they were working on)

No jacuzzi, and pool is outside which of course is closed this time of year.

Staff is friendly, rooms are large, and parking is comfortable.

Safe neighborhood, I would stay again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
stacy_rosener, Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy that you found your bed to be comfortable and our team to be friendly. We hope that you can come back and stay with us during warmer weather so that you can enjoy our outdoor heated pool and the beautifully landscaped courtyard!

A TripAdvisor Member
Pueblo, Colorado
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Check in was not what I expected, they couldn't find my reservation and I had 3 rooms booked for a conference! It took close to 40 minutes to get me checked in. The room was nice, battery didn't work in one of the sleep number beds and they didn't have any batteries. They did have a wonderful full breakfast in the morning so that was wonderful..I think that was the best part of my stay here. There was alot of ice on the sidewalks so we had to be careful when walking.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your very positive comments about our breakfast buffet. It is disheartening to hear that your stay with us got off to such a rough start. It is our goal to exceed our guests’ expectations, and I am truly sorry that we did not meet yours. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I do hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed here mid December 2013, and have to say it was a great experience. The staff was AWESOME, the room above my expectations and VERY nice. The bar/restaurant is a nice place to wind down and I had a great time there.
I will be back, and recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.
Thank you for everything.
Scott F.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

What a pleasure it is to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and onsite farm-to-table restaurant, Harold’s & the Bayonet Room! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we will see you again soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Always clean and a great breakfast. The staff is friendly and helpful and we enjoy the Keurig in the room. I highly recommend getting your sleep # dialed in before bedtime or you might be in for a long night. They can be tricky and it's either a love or hate relationship.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our cleanliness and the chef prepared complimentary breakfast buffet! I am sorry that you were not fond of the Sleep Number Bed. We do also offer rooms with Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses that I think you may prefer during your next stay. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed at this hotel when I was visiting my son in Longmont. The hotel is conveniently located and easy to get to. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. I didn't have a chance to try the breakfast, but it looked like it had a nice selection. I didn't care for the sleep number bed, but that is just my personal preference. It seems that most reviewers liked that amenity. I will definitely stay here again on another trip to Longmont.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

It is our goal to provide a comfortable and convenient stay for all of our guests and we are pleased that we met your expectations during your stay. I am sorry that you didn’t care for the Sleep Number Bed. We do offer rooms with Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses as well. We will be more than happy to reserve one of those rooms for you when you come back to stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My stay at this hotel in Longmont, which I have stayed before, was excellent. The rooms are always clean and I have never had amy noise problems, the rooms are very insulated so emjoy that I can't hear other people all night long. The temperature of the room is nice that I can regulate it according to my needs. All the staff are very nice and helpful. The work out room is always clean. The breadfast was very healthy and colorful and enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

It is wonderful to hear that you have rated Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel as “excellent” due to our hotel being consistently clean and quiet. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet and the healthy selections that we provide.