Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel
Hampton.com
$89
$81
$100
Candlewood Suites Longmont(Longmont)(Great Value!)
$123
$72
All reviewssleep numberkeurig coffee makerbbq restaurantold chicagorooms are largeoutdoor poolan older hotelfresh fruitbreakfast buffetstay there againvery nice hotelgreat place to staylongmont areadog showking bedeggsconvenient location
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The executive wing of the hotel was clean and the rooms were large. The bed was a sleep number bed and was very comfortable. Bedding was clean and ample pillows and amenities. Breakfast was usually complimented with an assortment of fruits and various pastries.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPlusPlazaHotel, General Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay in the Executive Wing of the Best Western PLUS Plaza Hotel. Our guests with accommodations in this area can enjoy a quiet atmosphere with access to a private continental breakfast Monday through Friday or breakfast at the Heritage Breakfast Club as well as an evening reception Monday through Thursday with complimentary beverages and appetizers. Thank you so much for your great review and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I reserved the room on my credit card with the intention to pay with cash at check-out. I understand that the room charges are usually charged to the account before check-out and held but I was not only charged once, but was charged two times for the room and the incidentals fee. This tied up over $400 in my account, and left me with access to no money all weekend, as the charges did not drop off until Wednesday of the following week. I do not know what mistake was made because I have never had anything like this occur and it made for a very stressful visit to the area. Though I was satisfied with the accommodations, the challenge has assured that I will not be staying in this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We sincerely regret any inconvenience with your billing during your stay. When choosing to stay with us, we require a credit card upon check in to utilize as a hold only and no charges are placed on your card at that time. It is not until check out that any charges are processed. The financial institution for your credit card may have terms and conditions that apply that are out of our control. We are happy you were able to enjoy our accommodations and hope you will have the chance to visit us again so we may restore your trust.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stopped here after a very long day. The staff was efficient and friendly, there are fresh fruit waters in the lobby. My room has beautiful white linens and a Sleep # Bed overlooking the courtyard. It is large and has a Keurig machine and cold water in the fridge. Hot breakfast and great staff, what more is there?

Room Tip: Courtyard rooms are pretty and quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jollyberries
BWPlusPlazaHotel, General Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We strive to provide experiences like yours to all of our guests and we are delighted you were able to enjoy your visit. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Best Western PLUS Plaza Hotel the next time you are in the Longmont area.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed here one night because, frankly, most everything else was booked. I looked around and saw this property got good ratings and for $90 a night it seemed like a bargain.

The good: The people are really nice, from the front desk to the ones that worked breakfast. There are some really nice touches: a Keurig in the room for coffee, sleep number beds, really nice linens, nice toiletries, big room, a sanitized remote control, and a good breakfast.

The bad: There was mold on the walls and ceiling of the shower/toilet room, which is so small you have to shut one door to open another. It's no wonder with all the moisture there is mold but you would think someone would see it when they clean the room.

Still, it is a really great value. They have takenb an older property and done a good job of updating it, especially with the touches I noted above. I would stay there again, but check the bathroom out before I settled in.

Room Tip: Check the bathroom out before you settle in.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

We are thrilled that you found your stay at the Best Western PLUS Plaza hotel a great value. We offer a variety of room types and we are happy you were able to relax and unwind while here. Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. I will share your comments with the team so we can address your concerns further. It is our hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was the nicest BW hotel I have ever stayed in. Have stayed in others prior. The appearance of the lobby area was more like a more upscale hotel. It was very large with several different seating areas for guests to enjoy while waiting for room or anything else. The guest room I stayed in had a king-size bed, a small sofa sleeper, and a comfortable easy chair. It was the biggest room I've stayed in in a long time. I have traveled quite a bit for business mostly in the downtown LA financial district and stayed in some upsale hotel rooms. This was every bit as nice as those. I usually stay at the Omni which is pricey. I would say this room was nicer as far as space and bed comfort. The Sleep Number beds were very comfortable. I will definitely return to this location.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marisa W
BWPlusPlazaHotel, General Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

It is wonderful to read that you found your stay at the Best Western PLUS Plaza Hotel one of the best. We are thrilled you were able to enjoy so much while here and we can't thank you enough for your comments. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, all of our guests can enjoy the wide variety of amenities as well as our central location. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Longmont area.