“Great place to stay”

Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. Rooms are spacious and very clean. Service is excellent . We were two ladies traveling alone and the executive area gave us added security. We had a meal delivered from the Italian restaurant next door ( which was also fantastic ) and they wouldn't
Even let him come up to our room, we had to come to the lobby to meet him, which let me know they wouldn't let anyone in who didn't have a key to the area. Great to feel so safe when staying in a hotel. The breakfast was much better than the standard continental breakfast!! Many choices and again great service.Easy drive from Denver International, easy access to RMNP and other sights. Also I never heard a train, guess we slept to sound. Stay here if you are in the area

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Spacious clean rooms. Friendly attentive staff. Rice crispy signature treats at the front desk. Pet friendly. Convernient location with easy access to downtown or any place in Longmont. We went to a dog show there and it is less than two miles from the venue.
Just a great and confortable place to be. Even the General Manager stopped to greet us and our dogs. Breanna exemplifies the attitude and work ethic of all the hotel staff whose names I didn't get written down. The train noise didn't really bother us. We actually enjoyed a little nostalgia from it and the dogs didn't even bark once they heard it a couple of times. We look forward to going back to Longmont for another stay at the Best Western Plus.

Room Tip: Corner Junior Suite, Rm 2111 was spacious and quiet even though it faced the front parking lot.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kenbea
stacy_rosener, Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property and complimenting our staff! We are very pleased that your stay was comfortable and friendly. We look forward to seeing you again!
North Carolina
Reviewed May 29, 2013

So, I had the best experience at the Best Western in Longmont, CO this past Sunday - got upgraded to an executive suite on a Groupon purchase, of all things! Anyway, the great host told me about this program, and I have to say...if you balance the size of their rooms, the comfort of their beds, the clean bathroom, with laundry facilities, a heated indoor pool including hot tub, and a fresh warm breakfast against a slightly higher but non-haggled room rate AND add in the amenities that only a motorcycle tourer would appreciate (washing station, cloths, designated awning to park under - I'd spell that as DEAL!!!

Wish I could get commissions ;-) Safe and HAPPY Travels!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JLHalliday1
We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your upgrade to our Executive Suite! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
Connecticut, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Using the Groupon like many others did, this was a pleasant surprise for a Best Western! Our king room suite in the "Executive Wing" was huge and very clean! I agree that the train was an issue - even being on the back side of the hotel, as a light sleeper, the 3am train woke me up and seemed never-ending! Harold's was another pleasant surprise. Even with other reviewers praising it, I had to see for myself how good a hotel restaurant in Longmont could be. I was slightly sad I didn't have a bigger appetite because too many of the items on the menu sounded delicious. But what we did have was quite good! If you don't mind being 20 minutes outside of Boulder, this is a great option! And definitely go to the farmer's market on Saturday!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
I am pleased that you enjoyed your suite and your meal at our restaurant, Harold’s. We hope that you come back to sample more of what they have to offer!
Strawberry
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Traveling through Colorado visiting family we stayed at the Longmont Best Western. Mostly I find Best Western's to be so-so. This one was an exception. Very nice clean rooms and a good variety of choices for the complimentary breakfast. We liked the "pod" coffee maker in our room and it was good coffee. Housekeeping staff was very friendly -- front desk, on and off friendly. We would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We’re glad that you chose stay with us!
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I took my dogs and went to a dog show in Loveland, CO. We stayed at this hotel in Longmont because it was pet friendly. I walked in with my 2 large dogs and they were great. The employees were all friendly and helpful. The room was large. Being handicapped I was glad to see the shower had a built in bench, made it much easier for me. The put me on the ground floor near a door to the outside so I could take the dogs out very easily. The bed was comfortable and I appreciated having a chair and loveseat as well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Linda T
I am pleased to hear that you and your furry family members enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you all again soon.
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We went to Colorado for my brother's wedding. Almost everyone flew in from somewhere else--us from Canada, our mom from California, my other brother and his family from Illinois. Everyone was impressed with the hotel's amenities and the staff. Staff were very helpful and accommodating--even before we got there. After making reservations, we had requested for everyone's rooms to be close together, and they put our rooms right beside and across each other's--even though we arrived on different days and times!
Then of course there were the large rooms, the sleep number bed, the iPod dock, the Keurig coffee maker, the free bottled water and cookies, the awesome breakfast, the free laundry (you just had to buy your own detergent), the great location (close to restaurants, the mall, Target, and downtown Boulder)...and the list goes on and on.
For a mother of kids aged 5 and 10, it was more than I could ask for.
Thank you Longmont Plaza Hotel for making helping make our first visit to Colorado such a memorable one.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
It’s always wonderful for us when we can be a part making our guests’ vacations and events special. Thank you for being our guest and leaving such a great review of our hotel.