“Great front desk clerk very knowledgeable on the area”

Travelodge Longmont
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
“Great front desk clerk very knowledgeable on the area”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I would say the televisions are out dated the staff was great particularly minique very helpful and knows alot about the area as we are not from around here and looking for a home in the area its a cost efficent place and quality stay thanks again

• Stayed May 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Monique was what made my stay wonderful. She knew great places to eat and had good information about the surrounding areas. With anything I needed she was quick to help and was on top of everything. When I walked in she greated me by standing up and asking how I was. It was refreshing to know that there are still people who genuinely care for the people who come in to the business. Monique is the reason I will be back to stay at the days inn. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2014
Lander, Wyoming
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We should have known when we saw the external condition of the motel that we were in for a less than stellar experience. Cigarette smoke, coffee grounds on the carpet, broken toilet seat...a big mess.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Julie C

Travelers are raving about these Longmont hotels

Brandon
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were very disappointed in this Days Inn. When we checked in the attendant couldn't even be bothered to get off her chair--very unfriendly and no customer service. Breakfast was awful!! Would not recommend this hotel to anyone and has turned me off Days Inn for awhile although I know they are not all the same.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I checked in at 6am for a day check in because I work nights. I kindly ask the gentlemen to not disturb me. As soon as it was check out time the housekeepers and apparently unintelligent front desk lady start pounding on my door and calling. I finally answer and the front desk lady acts like I'm inferior and accuses me of smoking weed. Apparently this uptight broad needs some weed. I work in a hotel and would never treat a guest the way this girl did. She's defiantly a bad addition this this Lil crappy motel.

• Stayed April 2014
Travelers also viewed these Longmont hotels
Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel
#7 of 14 in Longmont
Holiday Inn Express Longmont
Courtyard Boulder Longmont
SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont

Been to Travelodge Longmont? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Longmont

Property: Travelodge Longmont
Address: 3820 Highway 119, Highway 119 and I-25, Longmont, CO 80501 (Formerly Longmont-Days Inn)
Location: United States > Colorado > Longmont
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Longmont 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Travelodge Longmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Longmont