“JUST ONE”

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Reviewed May 1, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We should have known when we saw the external condition of the motel that we were in for a less than stellar experience. Cigarette smoke, coffee grounds on the carpet, broken toilet seat...a big mess.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie C
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were very disappointed in this Days Inn. When we checked in the attendant couldn't even be bothered to get off her chair--very unfriendly and no customer service. Breakfast was awful!! Would not recommend this hotel to anyone and has turned me off Days Inn for awhile although I know they are not all the same.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I checked in at 6am for a day check in because I work nights. I kindly ask the gentlemen to not disturb me. As soon as it was check out time the housekeepers and apparently unintelligent front desk lady start pounding on my door and calling. I finally answer and the front desk lady acts like I'm inferior and accuses me of smoking weed. Apparently this uptight broad needs some weed. I work in a hotel and would never treat a guest the way this girl did. She's defiantly a bad addition this this Lil crappy motel.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed March 30, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2014

room was not very clean when we checked in. its ok if you just need one night but wouldn't recommend long stay. could smell cigarettes on the non-smoking floor.no cups with the coffee maker. there were old dirty towels hanging behind the door when we first got there. then housekeeping didn't come until 4pm on our 2nd day when we were already back from sightseeing so our room didn't get cleaned. price was decent, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Travelers also viewed these Longmont hotels
Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel
Lamplighter Motel
#10 of 14 in Longmont
28 mi away
Super 8 Longmont/Del Camino

Been to Travelodge Longmont? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Longmont

Address: 3820 Highway 119, Highway 119 and I-25, Longmont, CO 80501 (Formerly Longmont-Days Inn)
Location: United States > Colorado > Longmont
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Price Range: $68 - $91 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Longmont 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Longmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Longmont