“A Pleasant Surprise”

Ranked #18 of 287 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Strolling past the Texas Roadhouse on Halloween evening, we spotted a sign outside proclaiming No Wait for a table.
Thinking that this was a good sign we decided to give it a try.
Unfortunately the sign was not entirely genuine, as there was a 15 minute wait for a table, but we were offered a place at the bar, which we accepted.
We were pleasantly surprised by the selection of food and drink on offer and April, the lady running the bar was complete diamond.
The food was well prepared and as you would expect the portions were rather large.
Overall an excellent evening and a very pleasant surprise

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Typical Texas Roadhouse, great food, laid back atmosphere. Their ribs are awesome and so are the steaks. Very friendly

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Always a good standby. The steaks are consistently good and if there is a problem, management knows how to rectify it. They are good at what they do.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We met for a family dinner at this restaurant recently -- a party of 12. Texas Roadhouse is one of our favorite restaurants, but this one wasn't up to par -- at least not on the day when we visited. The service was slow. The food was only so-so. The manager should visit the Wichita, Kansas location to see how Texas Roadhouse can be done REALLY right!!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

First of all, I must say that the staff was very friendly. Upon finding out that this was the first time I had been at Texas Roadhouse in 7 years, they brought us over some samples (mashed potatoes, green beans, and 2 other items that I can't recall). They also delivered us a coupon for a free appetizer on our next visit. We had the potato skins for an appetizer which were delicious. The two meat BBQ platter that I chose was just okay. However, after trying my son's burger, it is one of the best I've ever had! I think it really depends on what you order, but overall I'd say it's worth another visit.