Holiday Inn Express Longmont
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswater slidespool areafront deskpancake machinefun hotelsuper funfresh cookieshot tublocation is excellentmin drivestores and restaurantsmicrowave and refrigeratorestes parkrocky mountainsexcellent staystay there againcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2013

It's a Holiday Inn Express, you know what you are getting. Comfortable, clean rooms at a reasonable price. Desk staff was friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was fresh and convenient.

Big plus was the wireless internet was wrong and fast. I was getting a solid five Mb download and upload. I have stayed in places where the bandwidth was measured in KB and not Mb.

The bathroom vent fan passed my toilet paper test. Take a single square and hold it up to the vent. If it sticks, you have decent air flow. If it falls down, the vent is just for decoration.

Air filters in the window unit were clean. Not like some places where the filters look like a carpet square.

Tons of close by restaurants and shopping. Pool looked great with a neat double loop water slide.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The staff were extremely friendly! Our room was a nice size and clean.
They have 1 washer & 1 dryer, which was extremely useful! A hot tub, nice size pool with a kiddy pool and slide. Breakfast provided egg & cheese & sausages, as well as yogurt, cereals, and breads. The waffle machine was not working.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past when visiting my parents in Colorado. My kids enjoy the waterslide and I like the location. I have always had good experiences at this hotel up until last week. I was treated badly by a rude employee named Barb. Management really needs to train their staff on customer service. Next time I go Colorado I will be staying in Denver.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I am a Priority Club Platinum member, and I travel for business about 6 months out of the year. Let me tell you, the folks at HI Express Longmont are a great group of people. Good customer service, prompt attentive help. I would definitely recommend this property for both business and personal stays in the greater Boulder area.

The hotel was clean, the rooms were well taken care of, and the breakfast staff were outstanding.

Room Tip: Get a room on the front side of the hotel and you'll have a pretty view of the Rockies.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2012

It was recently rennovated so the rooms were average. They moved us a few times since the "non-smoking" room used to be a smoking room and the stench was still there. Each room seems to be overlooking the parking lot. Biggest issue were the trains going by at least 2x blowing the whistle in the middle of the night, Monday being the worst 2:20am, 2:25am(going the other direction) and 3:30am, then 5:15am, 5:25am. If you can deal with it and the garbage on Fridays and Monday mornings then you are set. The front desk didn't seem to know what we were talking about. I believe the one front desk manager reminded me of Disneyland's Haunted House worker- dressed like curator and no personality, but the rest were friendly.

Bar also under new management was great - nice friendly atmosphere.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking room and Bring shower shoes, shower smelled moldy despite remodel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear adriannek40,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased that you were able to experience the nice and friendly environment from our bar. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations.

I would like to offer a sincere apology for the inconvenience the outside noise had caused you and regret that you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

Krysllin G.