“Always great”

Ranked #32 of 282 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Flavor of India opened its doors in 2006, infusing small-town Old West with the aromas of ginger, coriander and turmeric. Since then, Main Street Longmont has never been the same. We are a family owned business, dedicated to delivering the finest of Indian food with the freshest ingredients " says co-owner Daman Singh, whose 10 years of restaurant experience is combined with his father and co-owner, Hardilprit Singh's 24 years of Indian cooking.
Longmont, Colorado, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always great”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I live in Longmont and consider ourselves foodies. The restaurants in Longmont are not great overall but we love Flavor of India. The service is fantastic and the food is great standard Indian fare. All of the classics are well represented. We often bring our one year old and the restaurant is very accommodating, not batting an eye at the mess he creates or his need to stretch his little legs. I highly recommend Flavor of India for a great date spot or a family outing.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Molly P

Laurel, Maryland
“Pretty good, but not spectacular”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Since Indian is my favorite cuisine (I get it about once a week here in the D.C. area) I had a craving for Indian and chose to quiet it here at Flavor of India. The food was ok, but not great. I got Aloo Saag which was on the bland side, even for that dish. I will say the "Picnic Balls" were pretty great. The atmoshpere was ok and the service was about the same. The staff weren't terribly friendly or fast when I went. I'm not picky about service so it didn't ruin my meal. Not bad Indian food at all, just not the best.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank RandomTraveler76
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great food, good service, reasonable prices.”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We had paneer makhani and dal fry which were delicious. Service was quick and polite. Will certainly reccommend to any friend.

1 Thank swapnilkc
Longmont
“Always delicious buffet”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This buffet of Indian dishes is diverse and delish. Staff iis always very friendly, and each dish on this buffet exhibits its unique flavor and is prepared with love~
enjoy!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank 1ldailey
Indian Hills, Colorado
“Must Have Been A Bad Day”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Average is the best I can do on this restaurant. Based on the other reviewers; it must have been a bad day for the kitchen. The food was very average at best. It was comparable with other Indian restaurants in the area. The lunch buffet was a bit limited. There was nothing wrong with the delicious naan bread. Service was good. The atmosphere is great here. I would return on the atmosphere alone. The lunch buffet has great potential with a little work.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank qnodmd

Been to Flavor of India Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!