“Very Nice Property”

Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Colorado Rockies
“Very Nice Property”
Reviewed March 27, 2007

I was so impressed the first time I stayed here, when I needed to come back to Longmont, I stayed again! We had a very nice, clean king bedroom suite, which my husband really liked, because we could sit down in our own little living room and relax after traveling. I also appeciated the followup call from the front desk about 15 minutes after we checked in to make sure everything in our room was okay and if we needed anything. The room was very quiet and the bed was wonderful! The breakfast buffet was very nice, it was well stocked with fresh items, and had plenty of comfortable seating. As a person who works in the hospitality industry, I would rate this property an A++ I will definitely be staying here again, and would highly recomend this hotel to everyone (the price was right, too) A couple items I would like to see added to the rooms are: an additional trash can under the sink next to the mini refrigerator, and a hook of some kind in the bathroom for hanging your robe. Those are the only things that would be nice additions to the rooms.

• Liked — The comfortable bed! (and the room design)
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank LJMColoradoRockies

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed March 17, 2007

We recently spent one night at the Springhill Suites and were very impressed with the property. It was the first time I have ever had a guided tour by the front desk person, and the service was fabulous from everybody we dealt with. Breakfast was good with typical continental offerings plus make your own waffles, fresh fruit, sausage and egg patties. The woman manning the breakfast area was almost like a server, offering to refresh coffee and helping clear plates. We stayed in the studio suite with a king bed, and it was very clean and comfortable. I only had a couple of minor complaints. The room was very bright once the lights were turned out, but a towel blocking the light under the door helped, and we just dealt with the smoke detector flashing a green light every few seconds. I did ask at the front desk, and I guess all the rooms have the blinking detectors, and she did mention that they can put black tape over them if it really bothers the guests. We did really enjoy the pool, and when they say it is a heated pool, it really is. I've stayed at many places that claim to be heated, and finally, this one lived up to the billing. The hot tub would have been a little nicer had it been inside, but it was still very relaxing. Overall, it was a great stay, and I would definitely stay here if I am looking in the Longmont area again.

Stayed March 2007
3 Thank rrjasmith
Reviewed October 25, 2006

New, clean hotel. Easy access to the diagonal highway that goes straight into to Boulder. Many good restaurants nearby such as Texas Roadhouse, Chilis, Heidi's Brooklyn Deli, Outback Steakhouse, Buffalo Bills Wings, Red Robin, Red Lobster, IHOP and a few fast food places on the south side of the mall. The restaurant Silo sports bar and grill shut down a few months ago and nothing is in it's place yet. So for the time being there's no worrying about the noise from them.

Stayed September 2006
4 Thank grcas
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed June 23, 2006

The staff here is very friendly, and the rooms are spacious and clean. The bed and shower are fantastic! Unfortunately, there was a lot of noise coming from The Silo, a bar across the street, until about 1am the night of our stay. My father in law called the desk to complain, but the staff said they've called the police in the past and not much is done about the noise level.

• Stayed June 2006