“Across from Brewery”

Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Across from Brewery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

We loved this hotel. It seemed recently renovated, the outdoor hot tub area was better than expected. It was very relaxing. It is also across the street from oskar blues brewery, so you can walk there for dinner and have a microbrew. Breakfast had many options too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Kristie F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you so much for your positive review our hotel!

Sincere thanks,
Kristie Ferrera

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We rented this hotel room based on having an indoor pool and a one bedroom suite. Neither are quite true. The one bedroom turned out to be just one room with one bed and a couch, no door separating the sleeping space from the living space which to me indicates a one bedroom versus a studio suite.
We wanted an indoor pool to play with our grandchildren. The pool temperature is 83 degrees. Toooo cold!!! Kids wouldn't even get in it. What good is this? Reminds me of new questions to ask when making reservations. Too late for this trip.

• Stayed February 2014
Kristie F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the SpringHill Suites Longmont, Colorado.

I am truly disappointed to hear that you had a less than satisfactory stay with us. No guest that stays at our facility should ever feel that after they leave they have "new questions to ask" when making a reservation. I apologize that our pool was too cold, we do try to keep our pool temperature at 85° year round. All or our rooms here at the SpringHill in Longmont are suites unfortunately none of them are one bedroom suites, they are rooms with two double beds or one king bed. I do apologize for the confusion and thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to strive to improve.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Was catching up with friends for dinner on our way back from Steamboat Springs and we needed a room in Longmont. Springhill Suites continue to offer spacious, comfortable rooms and facilities.

we had lots of luggage and there was so much room that we didnt feel cramped. Service was friendly and breakfast in the morning was appreciated. Not to the same standard as Hyatt House breakfast but more than adequate.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Kristie F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your time with us in Longmont!

I’m glad our spacious rooms were to your liking and allowed you to relax during your stay. Our entire staff takes great pride in making all of our guests feel at home and I'm very glad to hear you received that level of service. Hope to see you again when passing through.

California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was in Longmont for a few days on business and found this hotel to be ideal for the trip. My travel companions and I were welcomed with warm, yet professional greetings by the front desk team. Throughout our stay, all hotel staff members would greet us in passing. The breakfast offerings were good. My room was clean and well appointed. My business travel plans will call for me to be in the Longmont area often over the next six months and I plan to make Springhill Suites my home away from home.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Kristie F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
As the General Manager of this facility I too feel that we have a top notch group of associates working to make each and every guest feel at home. I know they enjoy meeting all of our guests and sharing their knowledge and recommendations about the local area. I’m excited to hear we have become your new home away from home and look forward to helping you continue to celebrate travel life when visiting the Longmont area.
Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here for 4 nights during thanksgiving. It was in a very convenient location- restaurants in walking distance and short drive to north Denver and Boulder. The staff was super friendly. The breakfast was average spread of breads, eggs, yogurt, oatmeal & fruit. Not bad for free. Fitness center had weights & cardio equipment. Our room had a mini fridge, microwave & sink in a mini kitchenette area. Also we had a nice sitting area & desk. I didn't care for the comforter on the bed but the extra one in the closest was much better (heavier). Pillows & bed were very comfy.

There are 3 Marriotts in the same block & I chose this because the rate was less than the residence Inn but still had a mini kitchenette & free breakfast (unlike courtyard). Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013
Kristie F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, December 20, 2013

I’m glad our spacious rooms were to your liking and allowed you to relax during your stay. Our entire staff takes great pride in making all of our guests feel at home. We do have a great location with shopping and great dining choices within in walking distance. Many of our guests use our site as a home base for exploring the northern front range of Colorado. Activities within 40 minutes of our hotel include Micro-Brewery tours in Longmont, Boulder, and Ft. Collins, Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park, Pearl Street mall in Boulder, downtown Denver with Coors Field, Mile High Stadium, and the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.

Thanks again for staying with us. We hope you stay with us on your next trip to Longmont!

MidWest
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stayed one night on a weeknight Oct 2013 on business. Just about everything about this place is good, and it's pretty rock solid for the business traveler. Gonna try to be fairly quick here........

Pros: Clean hotel and room, decent sized room, room was very visually pleasing, high ceiling, ice cold A/C, decorated nicely, good furnishings, very comfortable bed/pillows, friendly staff, iphone clock radio, extra bedside plugs with USB ports, fridge, microwave, nice Panasonic HDTV (with NFL network-rare in most hotels), good Wi-Fi, wet bar, clean grounds, seems to be in a safe area, standard but decent enough breakfast (you can make sandwiches to go, which is great), small but decent enough business center. See pics.

Cons: Poor lighting in shower area and above bathroom sink. Hard to shave with such poor lighting. And the adjacent room doors slamming shut can be pretty loud if you are a light sleeper.

Train noise was mentioned in a couple of previous reviews. I didn't hear any trains or any bothersome noises at all other than the above mentioned doors slamming.

This is a quality hotel if you can afford it. I luckily got a special discounted rate of $111. However, the normal rate was in the $150+ range. I travel often and stay in middle to upper middle class hotels regularly, and IMO, $150 is way too much for this place. Although clearly solid quality, it should be in the $100-ish range based on my experience. There's no way I could pay that full price out of my pocket. It just wouldn't be worth it.

If you can handle the price, I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your positive feedback about our hotel. We truly appreciate your business and your feedback. If there is anything else that you can think of for us to improve on please do not hesitate to let us know. We look forward to serving you again soon on your next trip to Longmont!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Single room (king bed) was quite large. Had a semi-walled off living room and spacious bathroom. The morning breakfast was decent (steady stream of oatmeal and scrambled eggs. I'd stay away from what looked like sausage patties. I thought one moved). The front desk was extremely friendly and provided me with suggestions on where to eat.

BEWARE - there are train tracks close by so if you're a light sleeper, you just might be awakened in the middle of the night. Probably the only shortcoming of this property.

Fantastic location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kristie F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites and for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We value the feedback of all of our guests, whether it is positive or negative. Since your review we now provide a better quality of sausage for our breakfast options. I was glad to hear our spacious newly renovated rooms were to your liking and allowed you to relax during your stay.
Thank you and for taking the time to share your experience at the SpringHill Suites Longmont, Colorado I do hope you will give us another try the next time you are in town.