Single room (king bed) was quite large. Had a semi-walled off living room and spacious bathroom. The morning breakfast was decent (steady stream of oatmeal and scrambled eggs. I'd stay away from what looked like sausage patties. I thought one moved). The front desk was extremely friendly and provided me with suggestions on where to eat.
BEWARE - there are train tracks close by so if you're a light sleeper, you just might be awakened in the middle of the night. Probably the only shortcoming of this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, the Springhill Suites Boulder Longmont is just 16 miles from Boulder and 37 miles from Denver. It provides easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park, and is just minutes from the University of Colorado. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, pantry with mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave, and plenty of workspace. The property also offers complimentary new breakfast buffet, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Longmont
- Longmont Springhill Suites