My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights during a 3200+ mile roadtrip. We wanted to stay for a full day in the Longmont area to visit Oskar Blues and Left Hand, and picked this place due in part to its location, price, and overall amenities (having a fridge and small kitchenette area).
The room was nice - clean, everything worked. The lighting over the bed was nice for reading at night as well. Breakfast in the morning was great - better than average hotel breakfast, with some reasonably healthy options even.
We did use the outdoor hot tub (it was in the 40s and 50s), and very much enjoyed that feature. Location was nice - close to things in Longmont but easy to get in/out and park. Not sure we'll be back in this neck of the woods any time soon but we really liked the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, the Springhill Suites Boulder Longmont is just 16 miles from Boulder and 37 miles from Denver. It provides easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park, and is just minutes from the University of Colorado. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, pantry with mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave, and plenty of workspace. The property also offers complimentary new breakfast buffet, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Longmont
- Longmont Springhill Suites