“2 Night Stay during Roadtrip”

SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights during a 3200+ mile roadtrip. We wanted to stay for a full day in the Longmont area to visit Oskar Blues and Left Hand, and picked this place due in part to its location, price, and overall amenities (having a fridge and small kitchenette area).

The room was nice - clean, everything worked. The lighting over the bed was nice for reading at night as well. Breakfast in the morning was great - better than average hotel breakfast, with some reasonably healthy options even.

We did use the outdoor hot tub (it was in the 40s and 50s), and very much enjoyed that feature. Location was nice - close to things in Longmont but easy to get in/out and park. Not sure we'll be back in this neck of the woods any time soon but we really liked the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emily M
Kristie F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your time with us in Longmont!

I’m glad our spacious rooms were to your liking and allowed you to relax during your stay. We do have a great location with shopping, great dining choices and Micro-Brewery’s within in walking distance. Many of our guests use our site as a home base for exploring the northern front range of Colorado, exactly as you did.

Thanks again for staying with us. We hope you to see you again if your travels do bring you to the Longmont area!

Kristie Ferrera

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed here for 10 nights and found the rooms to be clean and of decent size. The staff was also helpful. They have a small indoor swimming pool and a gym.

However the complimentary breakfast had the same menu everyday and hence I found it a bit boring after a few days. I asked the hotel for a weigh scale to weigh my luggage but to my surprise they did not have one !!! Rooms were cleaned daily but linen was only changed after I made a request to do so.

The rooms had a microwave and a fridge but no kitchenette.

Overall a decent hotel but a tad over expensive.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about our hotel, as well as some helpful insight for us to continuously improve our service and amenities. We will take everything you said into consideration and work to get better as an entire hotel. We look forward to serving you again soon on your next trip to Longmont!

Kristie Ferrera

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed at Spring Hill last weekend with a group of students for a conference/ field trip. The service was amazing, the rooms were spacious and comfortable, nice indoor pool, great breakfast, and the location was great. I cannot say enough about how friendly the staff was...from the front desk to the housekeeping staff everyone was so thoughtful. I would stay here again in a minute.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Kristie F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear A W in Denver,

I so appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites in Longmont. I know our rooms are perfect for larger groups and I am happy to hear the room suites were perfect for your group as well. I also know our staff thoroughly enjoyed your group as well! I do hope you all did well at the conference, we hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I selected the SHS because it was the least expensive of the Marriott properties in the vicinity during my stay. The room was well furnished and very clean. The property has a small but modern excercise room and indoor heated pool which are nice perks. The free breakfast is always a bonus (eggs, potatoes, sausage patties, fruit, yogurt, waffles, muffins, toast, etc.). The evening cookies at the front desk are a nice treat after a long day of work, as is the friendly staff to great you on your arrival to the hotel. Several restaurants are within walking or a short driving distance from this location.

Room Tip: Trains travel in the area in the early morning hours (1:30 am one day and 3:00 am another) so it mig...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Kristie F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you for taking time to critique your stay, I was happy to hear our prices fit perfectly with your travel budget. Also happy to hear you were able to enjoy the many amenities our hotel provides to all our guest.
Our mission is to be the “cleanest and friendliest hotel” and I’m proud to hear our staff was able to provide that standard of service to you during your stay. I sincerely hope to have you stay with us again on your future travels to Longmont, CO.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed here two nights with a friend and our two boys. Comfortable beds. Quiet at night. Front desk staff was very friendly as was housekeeping. Very clean. Decent hot breakfast and indoor pool. As a bonus or room has a great view of the mountains!

Room Tip: If you have a west facing room you get a beautiful view of the mountains!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Only negative is the hallways and room had strong odor, bed was hard
Staff welcoming and helpful , offer light breakfast daily, thermostat in each suite controlled by guest, clean rooms , expressway nearby, shopping with good assortment of restaurants
Felt comfortable and safe

• Stayed: October 2012
Kristie F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about our hotel, as well as some helpful insight for us to continuously improve our service and amenities. We grow our level of service from your feedback and we are always listening, so that we may get better as an entire hotel. Thank you again. We look forward to serving you again soon on your next trip to Longmont!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Loved this location. Why so great? Here is my list:

1) clean!! No issues at all with the room being clean. I'm very picky on this too. Believe me.

2) friendly staff!! Checked in late and had warm cookies waiting. Staff was very down to earth and welcoming. They were busy at check in, but the person handled things calmly and professionally.

3) good breakfast!! Eggs, potatoes, sausage. Well stocked but I will warn you that the eating area is small.

4) close to everything. Near Rocky Mtn park. Near downtown Denver. Near lots of restaurants, chains and unique restaurants. Your choice.

Why not perfect?

1) fitness room wasn't great. 1 Lifefitness tread, 1 rickety Precor tread. 2 Precor ellipticals. 1 Precor recumbent. No tv except for 1 on the treadmill. Free weights (decent.) Can I recommend that you update the equipment? It was full when I was in there so there is definitely a demand.

Really can't complain. Wanted to stay longer because we were so happy. Definitely will be back. Thanks.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janie C
Kristie F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback about the Boulder Longmont SpringHill Suites. Our staff lives the hotel mission of "clean and friendly" and I'm glad they exemplified our mission during your visit!
I also want to say thank you very much for providing some helpful insights for us as well so that we may continuously strive to improve our service and amenities. We will take everything you said into consideration and work to get better as an entire hotel.
We look forward to serving you again soon on your next trip to Longmont!
Sincerely, Kristie