The SpringHill Suites in Longmont isn't much different than every other SpringHill property I have stayed in. I usually prefer to stay at SpringHill for family travel due to the complimentary continental breakfast and the mini-suite rooms at a great value. It's perfect for a family on the go.
So, my stay at the Longmont SpringHill really wasn't much different than what I have come to expect. The one big surprise is that the property is located next to a train crossing, and at least two times early in the morning, the train passed through and blew its horn several times. It's not the hotel's fault, but definitely irritating enough that I would not likely stay at this property again. Maybe a room on the other side of the hotel would have been better, but I just didn't get a full night of good sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, the Springhill Suites Boulder Longmont is just 16 miles from Boulder and 37 miles from Denver. It provides easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park, and is just minutes from the University of Colorado. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, pantry with mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave, and plenty of workspace. The property also offers complimentary new breakfast buffet, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Longmont
- Longmont Springhill Suites