“Good Food, Nice Atmosphere and Decent Service.”
Review of Pumphouse Brewery

Pumphouse Brewery
Ranked #3 of 277 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, Florida
“Good Food, Nice Atmosphere and Decent Service.”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Four of us drove around to find a nice restaurant on an early Friday evening. Three of us were from Florida ( in town for a conference) and one was from Westminster, CO. None of us have been there before.
It was hard to find a parking space so we ended up parking a few blocks away.
It was crowded inside so we were seated outside. It was cold that evening but the heaters were on and it felt good..
I had the Fish and Chips (cod) which was tasty. My husband had the hamburger and beer..
He liked his hamburger. Our friend from Colorado had the Pistachio salmon which she enjoyed. The sampler platter trio (appetizer) was good. The 4th person in the party had tacos and beer which he enjoyed.
Although it was very crowded and busy, I did not feel neglected. Service was efficient and friendly. Since we were seated outside, I had a good view of the traffic outside.
I like the neighborhood. If I ever come back to Longmont, I will eat there again.

• Visited September 2013

longmont
“Pump House fun place with great brews”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Pump house is fun place. Resturant on one side , sports bar on the other. Great happy hour. Outdoor seating and the food has always been good.

• Visited October 2013
Firestone, Colorado
“yum”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

good for watching games and eating good food and drink.we meet friends and family and have a very good time

• Visited September 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“Great”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Decor wait staff were great - Highly recommend The menu has good variety - with lots of Protien items.

Visited October 2013
Colorado
“No PAC 12 network, disappointed.”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I had called ahead of time to see if they had the PAC 12 network. I was told yes. I arranged for a group of 8-10 folks to meet me there. When I got there, I was told they only have DirecTV, so no PAC 12 network. Left me scrambling to find a spot and let my party know where to meet. A sports bar in Colorado really should carry the PAC 12 network.