“AWESOME brews! Burger done-ness & service all over the map!”
Review of Pumphouse Brewery

Pumphouse Brewery
Ranked #3 of 287 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I've been here three times now and I'll be back again, even though I've only rated it "average." The brews are great! I'm a big fan of their Flashpoint IPA.

The food is all right. I've had burgers twice. Both times, they have failed to get the done-ness right, or even close, on the first try. I order medium, and the first time I got a hockey puck. The second time it was still cool, bright-red rare. I think if you're going to get a burger, you should plan on either being lucky or flexible.

Service was exceptional the first time and terrible the second time. The second time, the server did not bring me my food (in fact he was pretty much absent the entire time), but did manage to come over to challenge why I sent the blood-red burger back. Nothing like frustrating your already-disappointed customers, right? Especially when you're charging $10+ for a burger and fries.

Noise level is good, meaning you can hear both the TVs and your dinner companions. Lighting is warm. They have a patio, which we'll look forward to. We saw couples, friend-groups, and families.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Micro brewery beers for any palate. Excellent food, interesting location and friendly wait staff mae this a favorite choice.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Pumphouse is usually the desitination of choice when anyone is visiting us from out of town and a great place for dinner or appetizers and drinks. Definitely a step above your typical bar food for sure. Burgers are fantastic, Salmon Fish and Chips also great. Several great appetizers and salads as well. Beer brewed on site. Favorite is the Red Alert. Top red beer in the state. Nightly drink specials and amazingly they are not watered down like most places. The wait staff is also very good. They work as a team at the Pumphouse and they do it well. RedZone was a great addition and perfect for dinner when the restaurant is full. A great success story in downtown Longmont!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I love coming here with my friends whether it is for drinks and billiards or just chowing down on their amazing tasting foods and socializing with great friends and family! The atmosphere there is awesome and the servers are friendly and personable. I love it I love it I love it! And tip generously because these people work hard!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

It was loud, but the food was good. Not a drinker, so didn't try any of their special brews. Everyone had a great time, even the kids..