“Great experience - great food!”
Review of Proto's Pizza

Proto's Pizza
Ranked #46 of 301 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Friends in Longmont recommended Proto's so we decided to try it on our last visit there. We were NOT disappointed! The salad was fantastic (our friend ordered a gluten-free option), and the Atomica pizza was absolutely delicious. The staff are obviously customer-oriented and our waitress did a great job with our group of 8; she was both knowledgeable and friendly. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Cooldriver

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We've tried Neopolitan pizza in Naples. This pizza comes very close to that. Try the savoury Panini as it I delicious. Lots of Vegetarian options as well. The sauce on the pizza is amazing and the pizza is cooked for 2 to 3 mins in a gas oven heated to 800 degrees. Yummy. We visited this restaurant twice during our 2 week stay. Nice cosy place with excellent service. We will definitely comeback.

1  Thank russ m
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have eaten at Protos on several occasions on visits to the Longmont area over the past few years and have never been disappointed by the quality of the pizza nor the friendly service. My Longmont family are regulars and tell me this is by far the best pizza in town. If you like thin crust pizza you will like Protos. I have had great thin crust pizza in Italy and Protos is every bit as good. Casual atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. Nothing fancy but good food.

1  Thank BC W
Reviewed January 13, 2013

As new residents we were looking for a pizza place to call our own. We found it with Proto's. Our kids loved it. Great bases and good range of toppings. They don't do delivery but you can order and collect (and they will half cook the pizza for you and then you can finish it at home in the oven). Good casual feel as far as dining in - and good range of drinks. Bloody Mary was unusual (not the best I've had if I'm honest). It's easy to see why the locals all rave about Protos and why it has such a following. They deserve it.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Visited Protos for the about the third time this weekend. Once again ordered their simple cheese, anchovy, and oregano pizza. Great thin crust, light sauce, fresh oregano. We ate every bite of the large pizza we ordered. Started with a Ceasar (my husband had the med salad). Both made with fresh greens and fresh ingrediants. Very good stuff. I've always enjoyed the salads and pizza at Protos. The staff was friendly and efficient as well.

1  Thank JJBlondie