“Eggs-lently Delicious”

Ranked #59 of 301 Restaurants in Longmont
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Liked everything. My omelet was done to perfection. The coffee was obviously from a coffee maker that gets washed once in awhile, no bitter after taste. Price was reasonable. Parking was easy. Nice place!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Our Grandson wanted to have Brunch here. he said it was Good. I usually make up my own mind about anyplace I visit. We enjoyed it Very much. The ambiance was wonderful. What I had was Yummmy .. I love Pepper jack Cheese and that's what I got in the Colorado Jack Scramble. Light and Fluffy! Eggectional indeed!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Over medium eggs cooked hard, lukewarm mushy hash browns, gelatinous flavorless gravy, poor quality sausage, quirky waiter. Nothing good to say about it. Went here thinking it must be at least a tad better than the continental breakfast at the hotel across the street. It wasn't. I am not a fan of Dennys or IHOP but they are miles above this joint.

1  Thank EvergreenDean
Reviewed July 17, 2012

OK food, but you can do a lot better at a place such as Lucille's. Big portions, very average quality.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

we always make at least one stop at The Egg & I while visiting in Longmont every year. Very good breakfast and very consistant