“An Unexpected Treat”
Review of Sushi Kaiten Longmont - CLOSED

Sushi Kaiten Longmont
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We went with friends who had been there before. I had never been to a conveyor belt sushi joint before and I was a tad apprehensive but it turned out to be very good. The owner / chef made us a couple special request with tobiko as I am a fan. He then made us another pickled herring and roe treat on the house. I never would have ordered it but it was really good.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is a unique experience with the fresh sushi made before you then placed on a conveyor belt so you just pick what you want and stack the plates. Each plate is a designated price. At the end they add up the plates and you get the bill. It can add up on you so pay attention.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Not the best sushi in town, but good, very good. This is a traditional 'belt line' sushi joint, similar to what you'll find in Japan (well, 'American' similar, and the owner is Korean, not Japanese, but who's counting). The food is good, and it's a great place to go if you're grabbing a quick bite by yourself and you have a sushi urge, not much time and you just force yourself to buy sushi at safeway.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

It makes for a fun evening to see your food on a conveyor belt before you eat it. They always have a interesting variety of rolls--last time we actually saw BACON on one of the rolls! They also have some with mango and some with garlic. I would definitely recommend for a interesting experience!

1  Thank Doris D
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I'm a regular and John always serves up an impressive layout. I love the conveyor belt system. They also have gluten free soy sauce, and if you let them know he figures out how to modify things if he can