“Excellent shaved prime rib sandwich”
Review of Dickens Tavern

Dickens Tavern
Ranked #29 of 277 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
“Excellent shaved prime rib sandwich”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love to get the prime rib shaved sandwich here it is smothered in the best mushroom gravy ever! We get this every time so I can't say much about the rest of the menu. The service however is hit and miss. Sometimes great this past time not so much

Longmont, Colorado, United States
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food was okay as was the service. Ordered a glass of wine, less than half a glass charged $7.00. When we eat out we normally get a salad with our main dish not so here charged $3.00 for it. I was also disappointed with the restaurant itself, I felt like I was in a high priced burger joint. Not really good for a first visit. Oh the back ground music really sucked. I thought techno music went out ages ago.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Chilled wine, live music”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I was here recently with a friend and we had a glass of wine (served by best bartender in Longmont by Mike Murphy) and listened to live music. The music was a bit too loud but the salad was the best and it went great with my chilled white wine. On weekends there is live music upstairs in the Dickens Opera House (separate entrance). You will not be disappointed!

Longmont, Colorado
“a place for food and music”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

OK, there is not much in Longmont, to tell the truth. The Dickens is an ok place to go, and they do allow mixed ages, so I might bring my kid. Local bands, nothing too impressive, but the food is decent and the crowd is mostly older (40 + ) which is nice.

Visited May 2013
Longmont, Colorado
“Great food in a nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Come at happy hour for a 4 pack of the pub shrimp - bacon wrapped with a jalapeno salsa to awaken your taste buds. I don't know how much beef they have in back, but I always have their pot roast style stuff: this time a version of shepherd's pie. Enough for leftovers the next day. This should be 5 stars, but it's not that kind of place - it's "family", not gourmet.

• Visited April 2013