“Dive in”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Sort of hard to find, interesting building, not bad food, and ok service. Hard to find really good Chinese food in Longmont this place is not the worst.

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

As you walk in this place you may wonder whether to walk in or not. It can really use new carpet and a face lift. However, the food was good. We had the lo Mein, general chicken and sweet and sour chicken. Definitely large servings.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I order delivery from these guys all the time. The owner works very hard and after a few orders or visits you are known by name. I'm not sure why people are saying its dirty and you'll get food poisoning I've never found that to be the case, in fact I stopped eating at Fong Garden and Tasty Asia because either I or a friend have gotten sick from their food. The claim that they microwave the food is not true also because I spoke with the owner about the egg foo young and she was very proud of the fact that they were one of the few places that don't premake and reheat the pancakes.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

There was NOTHING in our meals that was served fresh. The fried rice was dry and overlooked, obviously prepared several days before and then reheated in a microwave. I had shrimp with broccoli which were both completely tasteless. My companion ordered the chicken mango which gave him indigestion for the rest of the day.

If your only concern is getting a cheap meal, this is your restaurant, if you expect your food cooked to order, fresh ingredients, and properly spiced, I suggest you look elsewhere!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

This place needs a face lift. It felt like I was walking into an abandoned building. The food was stale and just overwhelmed with bottled sauce. Would not waste my taste buds or money