“not clean”

Dining options: Delivery
colorado
“not clean”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have an issue with restaurants that arent clean. Especially the rest rooms. The food was OK. There's too many other options in Longmont to go back here.

Visited April 2012

Marietta, Georgia
“Our favorite Chinese Restaurant in Longmont”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

the food is always wonderful and the service is kind and attentive.

Visited May 2012
Broomfield, Colorado
“Great food!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We love their food and the fact that they deliver. It can be a little pricier but some of the better Chinese food I have had in the area.

Visited July 2011
Lafayette, Colorado
“Nice little Chinese place.”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Unpretentious service, and food that reminds me of China Town. I have yet to have a meal that I did not enjoy.
The building and location do not inspire, but the food is great.

Visited November 2011
Longmont, CO
“I can admit when I'm wrong...”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Though I did write a less than stellar review a few months back, I take it back! They must have been having an off night, or read a few reviews, because we've tried them a couple of times since and been delighted!

Excellent Kung Pao - the best I've ever had! The rice was back to normal (thank goodness). And the sesame beef? Crazy good!

All in all, I take it back - Fong Garden is every bit as good as ever, and I'm thrilled!

Visited November 2011