“What a GEM!”

The Rib House
Ranked #62 of 288 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Was taken there by a Longmont local and what an assume experience! Ribs, sides, beer, etc GREAT Definitely return to this jewel. It's it a really cool neighborhood also!

There are newer reviews for The Rib House

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We've always enjoyed BBQ, especially when traveling down south. While I enjoy the dry rubbed Kansas City style, I just tend to leave feeling I have paid too much for the meal. Service tends to be somewhat cool and impersonal, in my experience. However, the ribs are very good!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place has never been busy. It's pretty expensive, for what you get, and the ribs would never make it in the South. I keep coming back, hoping that my disappointing experiences are an anomaly, however, I'm 5 for 5 on mediocre ribs. If this place wasn't one of a handful of restaurants in Prospect, I doubt they'd exist.
If you want great ribs, drive 5 minutes further and go to Georgia Boys. However, here, there will always be an open table.

3  Thank Loup407
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Without a doubt the best BarBQ in Colorado! The meat is fall off the bone, the flavor is excellent, the sauce is to die for, the sides are just what you would expect for BarBQ. The service is great. The atmosphere is also just perfect. I can't say enough good things about Chef Extraordinaire. Awesome!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The sauce here is unique and tasty. The ribs were soft and falling off the bone. Cheesy corn, wow, my first time and this was tasty.