“Great wings and bar type food! ”
Review of Wing Shack

Wing Shack
Ranked #159 of 301 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a locally owned family restaurant that believes in bringing back the Mom & Pop restaurant experience. We have a Wonderful Kids Menu sure to please even the pickest eater. We cook EVERY ORDER FRESH to order and use only the best ingredients. In addition to our Famous Chicken Wings, we also have Homemade Burgers and Sandwiches. We even Hickory Smoke our own Pork on site, for the Wonderful BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich. We have many items that are Gluten Free. Please check the Menu. We use Vegetable Oil (contains some soybean) in all of our fryers. Feel free to give us a call with any questions. We will try to accommodate any Special Requests.
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I love about 2 blocks from wing shack longmont - so I was hoping wings would be good. The wings are awesome and they have a great selection of flavors ! If you are a traditional hot wings type - plenty of levels to choose from ... Kitchen take directions well (I like my wings extra crisp) and I recommend the garlic flavor also! Fantastic! They also now have Nathan's hot dog for those who dig that sort of thing (they are boiled not grilled like the true Nathan's - I bet they would toss it on the griddle if you asked)
Family run joint with beer available - I think it is very good quality food!
It's a wing place - stop in an get a few dozen as try for yourself.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and i used to order a lot from these guys and it was OK. Lately the past year has been horrible. Ordered a corn dog, i got a burnt, semi coated hot dog - twice. It is one thing to cook that way, it is another to serve it to the customer, in the trash it went. The chicken wings are always overcooked, to the point of no return. I have my original teeth and i would like to keep them, in the trash they go. 165 degrees people not 200ish. The FF are never quite done, nothing like a limp opaque potato. The wing sauces are weird tasting, the tweak did not work! The burgers are the best thing they have, again never cooked to requested temp, it is like they are cooking in the dark. I have spoken to other friends and we all agree, please train your cooks so we can order from you guys and pay attention to what is being served to the customer. Oh ya turn on the lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed February 7, 2013

You can count on the wing shack for great food and service. They offer not only wings, but many other things, such as sandwiches, salads, and smoked meats. Everything is made by hand, including the delicious mozzarella sticks. Yum. Beer is available, along with soft drinks and iced tea. You can order home delivery, catering, or take out. The restaurant is family friendly, so bring the kids along and have some great food and a good time!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had dinner at the Wing Shack for the first time one evening. They have a nice variety of original & boneless chicken wings, which is what we had. You can order anywhere from 6 to 100 wings. I was very impressed with the flavor of their homemade sauce and they were cooked to perfection. They not only have chicken wings, but they also have salads, burgers, wraps, & sandwiches as well. Their starters & side orders are numerous. You could come here a hundred times and never have to order the same things twice due to a lack of menu items! The service was pretty good. We were asked more than once if everything was good and if we needed anything else.
I really think this place is a hidden gem and I would highly recommend it to anyone else who loves good pub-style food. I can't wait to go back!

Been to Wing Shack? Share your experiences!