Oskar Blues Tasty Weasel Tap Room
Review Highlights
The Perfect Hang Out

The atmosphere is perfect for any get together, the drinks are all top quality and the music they... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jeri S
Please bring back the peanuts!

My husband and I enjoy the beer, the music and the general atmosphere. Please bring back the... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2019

11 Reviews
from $40.00
from $68.00
More Info
All reviews free peanuts live music great beer allow dogs canning tap brewery ba beers breweries merch
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

My husband and I enjoy the beer, the music and the general atmosphere. Please bring back the peanuts,
as they are tasty and help soak up the beer.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We enjoy our Sunday afternoons with friends at Tasty Weasel, having excellent beer and great conversation. However, even though we sit outside, the live music is so loud, we have a very difficult time hearing each other. It's loud enough that it hurts our ears. Paying for live music can be a no-win situation for a brewery if it drives customers away. Asking the musicians to tone it down a bit should not be difficult. The musicians have been good, but when they are so loud that one wishes to leave, that's not a plus.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018

The atmosphere is rustic and industrial as it is located right inside the bottling facility. Warning - it can be very loud, but there is a good sized patio to go outside onto. The reason I used the word "freedom" in my title is, they allow dogs inside and encourage outside food, which not all other breweries do.
I've never had a problem with the staff there - sometimes they are busier than others. Some beers are better than others and it's a matter of personal preference.
I consider it to be good beer but not the best, but try to support them as often as I can as the owner is a great philanthropist with a huge heart.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

boisterous atmosphere but family friendly(pinball machines!!). great selection of OB beers plus guest taps.
music a few nites a week is always new and exciting. dont forget to dig into the peanuts.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Tasted a few different Oskar Blues beers and so far my top pick is the BA Ten Fidy. Picked up the newest Mocha Ten Fidy to try later this week, so I can’t comment on that one yet. The atmosphere at the Tasty Weasel Tap Room was relaxed with live (and loud) entertaining Blues music. Service was friendly.

Date of experience: July 2018