“Try the Green Chile”

Add it.
Efrain's III Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My son and I love this place, I always get the Green Chile Bowl--makes your head sweat hot, but delish!
Service is always good as well, my son love's the tacos and burritos. Great place, muy bien!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stopped here by chance for lunch yesterday and after reading the other reviews had high hopes of finally finding some delicious Mexican food here in Longmont. I was once again disappointed. The staff is extremely nice and courteous. The restaurant looks clean and open. The decor is appropriately Hispanic and not overwhelming. As i sat at the bar waiting for my to go order the waitress dipped her hand in the lemons, which had no sneeze shield, and grabbed a couple lemons for another customer, then cashed out another customer, wiped down a table and scooped out some chips from a giant bin all without washing in between. I ordered the chicken enchiladas with rice and beans. They only have one temperature of green chili, burning hot. As I am a bit of a wimp I got the red sauce, it was nasty as we're the beans and rice and the tasteless chicken. I am not sure what the other reviewers had to eat but obviously alcohol is necessary to enjoy this food.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I love spicy. LOVE it. Efrains delivers. Quick and good, both my husband and myself had Efrains chef special. It was worth the risk.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Efrain's is large, but can fill quickly on a week-end night, so go early. My husband and I almost always get the blue corn enchiladas with chicken. Excellent! Add one of Efrain's margaritas and you have a good meal. It isn't fancy, but if you're traveling and want a dependable restaurant in Longmont, Efrain's is a good choice.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We visited Efrain’s III in Longmont, Colorado in early October 2012 with our son’s family. We found the facility clean and the food delicious. Their menu has 14 categories: Botanas, Burritos, Tamales, Tacos, Chimichangas, Enchiladas, Fajitas, Tostadas, Dinners, Traditional Dishes, Especialidades, Stakes & Burgers, Side Orders, and Desserts. The wait staff was friendly and courteous.

They have a full bar with an extensive list of Margaritas , Tequila Shots, and imported & domestic beer.

There are two other Efrain’s restaurants located in Boulder, Co and Lafayette, Colorado. All are individually owned and managed.