“Start with desert”

Ragazzi Italian Grill
Ranked #201 of 292 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Ragazzi Italian Grill is a family owned restaurant located in central Longmont. Our priority is the freshest, highest quality food, perfectly prepared and graciously served. We offer a wonderful array of classic Italian Cuisine, specializing in our homemade pastas, which are considered to be the best. With our warm and charming atmosphere and our caring and attentive service, you can't go wrong at Ragazzi!
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Our first time trying out this local hot spot. Lets start with the atmosphere- great music, friendly service, cozy decor. But when it comes to the food have to agree with most the other reviews. They seem to not be able to find the Italian seasoning. Of what we ordered the chicken piccata and chicken rustico were the best. The salads were fresh and the bread and butter were adequate. The homemade noodles were good the fettuccine was sticky and the lasagna was salty. Best part of the meal was desert. Spimoni ice cream came in a big glass and was delicious, the tiramisu was a bit dry but good and the brownie was warm and gooey. Overall start and end with desert.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Decided to give this place a 2nd try. The first time I was not impressed, but the place was fairly new. This time was no different. Especially for the price, this meal was not very good. My wife and I shared a combo meal and the kids each had a kids meal and we still ended up at nearly $60 with tax and tip.

The kids enjoyed their pizzas and the corn dog. The french fries that came with the corn dog were VERY good....the best thing we were served.

They serve bread and herb-infused butter ahead of time. The butter makes the dry, tasteless bread palatable.

The lasagna looked great, but didn't have much flavor, and what was there was just odd. The 4-cheese ravioli was mostly pasta, and the shrimp scampi was terrible.

The pasta seems to be made in-house, but that is a detraction in this case. It is thick, hard and very tough.

Service was GREAT so we left a nice tip, but we will not be returning again this time.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Took the kids here to eat - we have just moved into the area. Son and I opted for spaghetti and meatballs and daughter had l kids sized lasagne. I think the pasta was meant to be homemade but seriously, they should have simply opened a packet of Barilla. Meatballs were also bland. And the lasagna was unrecognizable.

Salad wasnt fresh and bread was inedible.

Service was pleasant enough and you could hardly complain about the cost, but if this the best Italian in the area, then I strongly recommend you stay home, and cook your own.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I hadn't been here before but now have been twice in a week. Great food, fast friendly service. Good pricing for the amount of food that you get. I will be back!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I called to make reservations for dinner for four...was told "Sorry we only make reservations for parties of 6 or more". Guess, what ? I only eat at reservations that want my business....so much for arrogant Ragazzi's.