“Nice lunch spot.”
Review of Sun Rose Cafe

Sun Rose Cafe
Ranked #17 of 292 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: Breakfast and lunch Monday - Saturday, Dinner Wednesday - Saturday. Serving fresh all natural and organic fare using locally sourced ingredients as available.
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite for lunch and was surprised by the quality of the food. Waitress was helpful and service was prompt.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have celiac disease and going out to eat is a nightmare! When Steve and Susan opened Sun Rose they took the time to learn all about being gluten free even though neither of them needs to eat that way. The food is always good and very eclectic. My family loves it when I say "Let's go out to eat" My husband, grown children and my grandchildren love to eat here! The "grilled cheese is the best" says my 6 year old grandson.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Eat there as much as I can. Love all their foods, and the service is always wonderful. I am not a health freak, but their omelettes are heaven. Love the avocado, the spinach...anything veggie.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was my first time at the Sun Rose Cafe and it was one of many to come.
They use quality all natural ingredients which makes a difference in the taste.
I ordered the Parmacotto Ham & Brie panini. It consisted of Italian roasted ham with fig jam and fresh brie on sourdough bread.
Many of the menu items pair ingredients that you would not normally think of. They also have a selection of gluten free items.
They have live music about once a week.
Our waitperson was friendly, helpful, and attentive.
I thought the price was pretty reasonable. I don't mind paying a little more for fresh ingredients.
I would recommend that others try this place. Once you do, I think you will become a returning customer.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I've eaten at the Sun Rose about 6 times, and have an overall very positive opinion of the restaurant. I enjoyed the ambiance...old brick walls, wood floors, artwork on the walls.
Have not had a negative experience with the service, except once at lunchtime when it was very crowded, and the slow service was expected.
I have had the omelets, and the black bean veggie burger, and gazpacho soup. Both were very good to excellent.
The cost is a bit pricey, but not too bad. I'm willing to pay up for good wholesome food. Serving sizes are typical, not too much, not too little. If you want quantity over quality...this probably isn't your place.