“We love this place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: 720-684-6239 Hours 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Tues-Sunday
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Been there a few times now and had something different each time. Everything was delicious and fresh. Real omlettes, nice and fluffy. Salad greens fresh and not out of a bag. Homemade sausage and sauces. Had the veggie sandwich today and it was so stuffed I could hardly get my mouth around it! I am not known for clearing my plate too often, but always do here. Service always friendly and accomodating. First place we think of for lunch out now.

There are newer reviews for City Cafe

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Hard to find but once you do, it is great (in the strip mall behind the Danish furniture store). It is a cheerful,bright spot and the staff was attentive and friendly. The breakfast menu was large, interesting and the food was reasonable and excellent. Lunch looks like it would be good too with sandwiches and salads. Glad to see they seem to be doing well and will return. No outdoor eating.

1  Thank Jim-Longmont
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The owner, Ginny, was a chef at O'Shays in Longmont for many many years. She has ventured out on her own and started her own place. This location is a challange but the food is great...prices are reasonable and service is good.

3  Thank kathy1307
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is good place if you want a lunch with fresh, interesting food -- at very reasonable prices. As another reviewer note the turkey sandwich is real cut turkey breast, not processed lunch-meant. My wife really enjoyed the salmon burger, and I like the "meatloaf" burger. This is our new "Saturday-lunch" place -- no fast food, no assembly-line preparation -- enjoy.

1  Thank CharlieBoulder_CO
Reviewed June 30, 2012

First of all. I want to say that the staff there is great. I was in there on Fri June 29th. I sat at the table by the swinging doors. There was just one woman working there. She was so nice ., But all the time I sat there I listened to the person in the kitchen (a woman's voice) Yell and scream at her the whole time I was there. This poor woman held her composure as much as she could. You could tell she was on the verge of tears. If this is the way employees are treated here. I choose never to go back there again! I did by the way order the poached eggs. The sauce was COLD!!!and the eggs tasted like they were a week old.I did however give the woman a 20$ tip.Just for putting up with an employer like that. Travelers beware ..Plenty of other fine dining places in Longmont. Lena

3  Thank irene d