“Great buy”

Residence Inn Boulder Longmont
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Clean courteous and comfortable. Staff was super nice. Great breakfast with real silverware and china, not something you find in a free hotel breakfast often anymore.
It was easy to get to and close to dining and shopping. Would stay here again!!!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rudegirl13

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Having stayed here before I was still blown over by the extra level of care I was given by Brian on night duty. He saw how exhausted and hungry I was and didn't want junk. So he got me fruit and a bagel and just did that extra that you don't get except at the 5-star places. Give the man a bonus! Add cleanliness and comfort and I will continue to choose this hotel when travel brings me here!

• Stayed: March 2014
BillWeiberg, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

I could not agree more, Brian is a real gem!!!! I will pass on your kind comments to him and thank him myself. Look forward to your next visit to the area and thanks for choosing the Residence Inn Longmont.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I travel extensively as an engineer and have stayed in many hotels.

This hotel in particular seems to treat guests as lower class citizens. Very intrusive and snobbish, the staff in General takes great pride in making you feel watched. Your privacy is no longer yours.

When attempting to speak to the management regarding issues as a guest, it becomes very clear that you have no right to privacy, your opinions do not matter, and even more frustrating, you are constantly talked down to. They place thier own personal feelings above your comfort.

My recommendation is to avoid the Longmont Residence Inn like the Black Plague.

• Stayed: March 2014
BillWeiberg, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Gwaga2:
I am very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations during your last stay. We take great pride in making sure each and every guest feels that this is thier home away from home and we somehow failed to accomplish this for you. I would love to hear more details about your experience so that i may follow up with my team. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel at 303-702-9933. Again please accept my sincere apology that your last stay was not up to your expectations!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Residence in Longmont Colorado this week. When I checked in the Gal at the desk was pleasant and wanted to make sure if there was anything I needed. But the real surprise and excellent service came the next morning. As I was checking out at 5:30AM to head from Longmont down to the Denver airport. I got to the front desk and there was a sign noting that the clerk was in the kitchen area getting ready for the free breakfast. So I walked over to say I was putting my room card on the counter. He came out to make sure that the bill etc was good. And before I headed out, Brian asked if there was anything else he could do. I jokingly looked at him and laughed and said. Short of going out and starting my rental car and cleaning off the snow I didn't think so. It just happened that the temp outside at 5:30am was only -11°F at the time. I then said see you next time and headed out to put my luggage int he car and get the car started. Right after I started the car, i grabbed the brush to clean off the 1 inch of snow on the car. And around the corner came Brian with snow brush in hand. I said I was just joking. He said I have time, I can help. So he proceeded to clean off part of the car with me.
That is truly above and beyond the Hotel clerks job. Thanks Brian. You demonstrated that there are still genuine good people still out there. I will be back.

Room Tip: The room I had was on the second floor and had a fireplace which I tried. I was only there one nig...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tjbischof
Bill W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thanks for your kind words about our hotel and staff. You comments have been shared with the entire staff and Brian has been recoginized for his assistiance that morning. We get lots of great feedback on Brain and to be honest with you, this does not suprise me in the least as he is such a good associate and really cares about each and every guest he encounters. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time your in Colorado.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Friendly check in, huge immaculate suite, fresh breakfast with great variety...

Here on a four night business trip and for the first time, I am not eager to return home.

Close to where I need to be, yet peaceful.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Bill W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I will be sure to pass this on to our top notch staff. Look forward to seeing you on you next trip to Longmont!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stayed in the Residence Inn in Longmont, CO for about 10 days. The rooms are spacious and cleaned every day. Each morning a delicious breakfast bar is setup for the guests. Audrey at the front desk is always there for you. Numerous restaurants and shopping nearby. You can't beat the view of the mountains. When I return, I will stay here.

Room Tip: Request lower floor room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Bill W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thanks for staying with us, look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Our recent weekend was one of family reunion and memorial in Longmont, where no one in the immediate family has a home anymore. This Residence Inn became our extended family's home away from home. They encouraged us to use the gathering area for dining in and visiting, so much more comfortable than the smaller suites. But, a two room suite was the perfect quarters for five adults: two couples and an elderly mother. I think it's the only hotel in town that would offer such a place.
Thank you to the staff, specifically Audrey, who checked us in and arranged for our weekend. She notified us when other out of state family arrived, too. We may have to make this an annual reunion destination. Blessings!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carrcabin
Bill W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review!! We do strive to be your home away from home when you visit us and it sure soulds like my team accomplished this during your visit. I will pass on your kind words to Audrey and make sure she is recoginized at our staff meeting. Look forward to seeing you during your next family get together.