“Recommend Highly”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Maryland
“Recommend Highly”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I were in Longmont for a family reunion and decided to treat ourselves to a 2-bedroom suite. The suite was large, modern and very attractive. Both bedrooms with attached baths were immaculate. The bedrooms are separated by the living area/kitchen, so the suite would be appropriate for non-related visitors as well. Both bedrooms and the living area had flat-screen televisions. The free breakfast area downstairs was equally immaculate, tended carefully by hotel staff and offered a variety of hot and cold choices. We highly recommend this Residence Inn and will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bill W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to make this your home away from home!
See you on your next visit and thanks for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We just loved staying at Residence Inn in Longmont. Good location, good size rooms, excellent hot breakfast. What more can you ask for? The staff is very nice and will go the extra mile for you. We will deinitely choose this hotel for our next stay in Longmont.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Taos, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We loved our stay at the Marriot.We have stayed at over ten different Marriots and by far this was the best one yet!We loved our bed,our room and had a great experience!I had a wonderful stay and would stay here again hands down!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Muskegon, Michigan
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family and I stayed for 12 days at this location. The staff were great and friendly. The place was clean and breakfast was good. They even had social events a couple of times a week, with food and drink. Pool and hot tub were great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bill W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Ron I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are pourpse built to handle the needs of the guest staying longer periods of time as every room is a Suite with a full sized frig and kitchen thats stocked with all the cooking supplies. Thanks for choosing the Residence Inn Longmont.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel went the extra mile for our family. Our reservation was actually for a day later. Given the storm situations throughout the country, we decided to fly to Colorado a day earlier. We were stranded in the airport at 2am with a family of 6 and had nowhere to stays. We called this hotel directly and reached Shirley?? and they had a room available.

The hotel manager was nice enough not to charge us for a full rate given we came so late at night. We never even asked for them to cut the rate in half. We were just happy we had a room for the night. They did it on their own just out of sheer kindness. Marriott should be very proud that they have a team here that really live and breath genuine customer service.

We were very pleased with the rooms. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was very clean and perfect for our family. While these hotels always have a pull out couch, we normally bring a blow up mattress for our smaller children and the living area was large enough to handle a queen sized air mattress.

We were very happy with the breakfast. Making Belgian waffles is always a clear favorite of the family, but the biscuits and sausage was also very good. There are alot of healthy options as well. I particularly like the yogurt parfaits that they make.

Given the staffs spontaneous graciousness they had me returning already, but the cleanliness of the rooms and the great continental breakfast show that this Marriott has an excellent staff with attention to detail.

We will be back!!

1 Thank Rob W
Bill W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us! Glad we could make your rough trip just a little easier once you got to our property. I will pass on your kind words to our staff.
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We took a sisters/cousins trip to Colorado and our stay was wonderful! I can't say enough about the great staff and the cleanliness and comfort of the hotel/room. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay perfect! We feel like we have made new friends in Colorado! The hotel is also located in a great area because of its ease and convenience to get to Colorado sites, shops, and restaurants! As a Gold member, I must let others know that this Residence Inn in Boulder/Longmont is the best!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Bill W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
It was a pleasure to meet you while you were here and am so glad that you enjoyed your visit to our beautiful state. It makes me proud to hear when our staff does a great job of making the Residence Inn your "Home away from Home" during your travels. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to Longmont!
Paso Robles, California
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed in a one bedroom suite for two weeks and can honestly say that it was the most comfortable stay I’ve ever had while traveling on business. The hotel was clean and modern with a comfortable bed and furnishings. It was like renting a new one bedroom, fully furnished apartment.
I get tired of eating in restaurants every meal while traveling and it was nice to have a fully functional kitchen with pots, pans, utensils and dinnerware. I made a trip to the grocery store (Two of them within one mile) and stocked the refrigerator on the day of my arrival. I had healthy snacks to enjoy and even cooked a couple of hot meals in the full size microwave. I didn’t try the stovetop but it was there if needed. Cleaning up was a breeze with the stainless sink and dishwasher.
When in the mood for restaurant dining, I was pleased at the variety within easy walking distance. There’s an Outback Steakhouse, Texas Roadhouse Grill, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Lobster, Red Robin’s, Mexican Restaurant, Leo’s Sushi, Pizza Restaurant and my favorite “Mad Greens” a soup salad and Panini place that originated in Colorado. I’ve eaten there four times and can’t get over how good the salads are. Many more restaurants are nearby if you’re willing to walk more than half a mile or drive your car.
The hotel provides a free breakfast buffet that was better than anything I could imagine getting from a full service restaurant. Make sure to take advantage of this as well as the receptions in the lobby offered around dinner time two to three times a week. Complimentary Coffee and Tea are also provided in the lobby. I’m a big coffee drinker and I’ve walked down to the lobby at all hours and found the coffee to be hot and fresh no matter what time of day.
I’ve saved the best part for last; “The Staff”…Everyone I met was courteous, friendly and professional in every way. They are always at the ready to help you by answering questions or giving advice. They really seem to enjoy working in the service industry and I believe that’s the way it should be. They always have a friendly smile on their face and I firmly believe that their friendliness is genuine. “Great People with Great People Skills”

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business