“Good Southern BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Picked up some takeout with my son from this restaurant at lunchtime. It sure was crowded. There are a few tables in the old house, and lots of picnic tables, all of which were occupied in the front yard. Very casual and friendly. A fun atmosphere.
We had the brisket sandwiches and cornbread and potato salad. All were very good.
If you like Southern BBQ, we'd recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank TravelingMom02

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Good BBQ, Fried Okra (and that's important) reasonable cost. I like it! Limited seating indoors though

2  Thank shouwen
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is the easiest review to write. Go! Order any thing on the menu. You will love it. The meats are tender and moist, the mac and cheese is perfect, the beans - the vegetables - and on and on. And, what's the crowning glory of BBQ? The sauces!! Whether you prefer sweet, hot or spicy - it will compliment your meal. Oh! Did I mention the bread? Perfect buns, too!

2  Thank NAHerbert
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is some of the best BBQ I've had before. The burnt ends were some of the best things I've ever eaten. Definitely try them if you go there. I also got the Brisket and it had great flavor but was a touch on the dry side. I got the mac n cheese and baked beans for my sides and neither one really jumped out at me but they were both ok. The place was a little hard to find as it's located in an old house next to a car mechanics shop but definitely was worth going to and will go back if I'm ever in the area again.

2  Thank jwalters310
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great ribs and sides. Pretty good sauce. The mac n' cheese is super good, and my husband got the sweet potatoes with sugarry topping that was amazing. Good food!

1  Thank LovesTheWest