“Georgia Boys BBQ- Longmont”
Review of Georgia Boys BBQ

Georgia Boys BBQ
Ranked #2 of 282 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Longmont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Georgia Boys BBQ- Longmont”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Best BBQ I have had in a long time, a must try for any BBQ lover.

• Visited April 2012

“Want BBQ”
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Had Georgia Boys delivered the other night. Delivery was slow but well worth the wait.
Best Red Beans and Rice I have ever had.
Regular BBQ sauce was very good. The hot was very hot but tasty.
Would recommend it to any

Longmont, Colorado
“Can't add a lot but wanted to chime in on this one!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My husband who considers himself a bbq aficionado brought home some vittles from here once and we were hooked. There are plenty of other positive concise reviews already but just wanted to say we agree and will continue patronizing the place. The prices seem a bit on the higher side for the type of place but nevertheless, quality is never cheap and when we are choosing to spend our discretionary income on restaurant food we have become very picky and like to know that our money is well spent. Georgia Boys delivers that quality so we will continue to enjoy the wonderful food. I have only had the takeout, but since it looks like they might be adding some seating I think we'll take the family on over for a look-see next time.

• Visited March 2012
Colrado
“Simple, really good food!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Based in a small house just south of 3rd and Collyer, these Georgia Boys whip up some excellent BBQ! The meats are beautifully smokes, the sauces are tasty and unique, the sides are plentiful and the price is right.

It really reminds me of some of the little side of the road BBQ places I try to find in the Southeast U.S. - that's where you find the best BBQ there and the same is true here in Longmont!

Visited March 2012
Longmont, Colorado
“Make room in your fridge!”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

After a long day, and absolutely no desire to cook or clean my kitchen after, my kids and I decided to give Georgia Boys a shot. Everyone wanted to try something different, and before I knew it everyone was insisting someone try what they had. Portions are huge, and the sides are absolutely incredible. There are several sauces to try from, all of which will have you reaching for more. The deserts were, by far, my favorite part. My son had nana pudding and I had the bread pudding (best I've EVER tasted.) None of us were able to clean our plates, and there were enough leftovers for another complete meal. If you're looking for a place to sit and eat, the tables are first come first serve, but large enough to seat six with room to spare.

• Visited April 2012