“For all beer lovers!”

Left Hand Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 49 things to do in Longmont
More attraction details
Owner description: Celebrating over 20 years of brewing a well-balanced portfolio of craft beers. Left Hand is one of the most honored and recognized breweries in the state, with over 28 Great American Beer Festival medals, 11 World Beer Cup awards, and 9 European Beer Star awards. Famous for their Nitro series, Left Hand Brewing established America’s original Nitro bottle with their popular Milk Stout Nitro. The Tasting Room offers a wide variety of Left Hand's award-winning series including Year Round, Seasonal, Cask and limited releases. Be sure to ask what's new from the pilot system to try rare releases that may only be available at the brewery. No reservations are necessary to enjoy a few pints in our Tasting Room, either inside the comfortable surroundings or outside on our patios, soaking in the year-round Colorado sunshine. Beer and brewery merchandise are available for purchase during regular Tasting Room hours. Our brewery is also available for special events and group tours by appointment. Please bring your ID. No pets or smoking please.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Left Hand is a nice, friendly place to visit. They also have good local music. If you want to have a drink and you don't like beer your only other choice would be a soda.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

They have done some remodeling so you can sit outside too. Lots of local brews on tap and a nice presentation of beer flights. They have bands at different times and participate in a lot of local fundraisers. Out-of-towners will get a real feel for how Coloradans 'do' it. No frills, no make-up, no heels, just a nice place to have some great beer and socialize.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Lefthand Brewing is one of the few places we have found that reminds us of a pub in Ireland or the UK.

There is a very friendly atmosphere among the patrons and real community feel with the staff. You feel welcome wether by yourself, with co-workers, out on a date, or brining your family in to enjoy their great patio filled with games and great seating.

The beer is outstanding and a large variety of exquisite craft beer. There are flagship beers you will always find and then you have a tremendous selection of seasonal, special session beers and even beers collaborated with by other breweries. You never know what you might find but you will always find at least one you love!

You can tour the brewery for free on the weekends.

You can bring in food and often there are local food trucks there with wonderful choices for sale.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Hi I am a Longmont local, Left hand regular. I have always like the beer, the atmosphere, and the staff at left hand. My wife and I floated and walked the St. Vrain to Left hand today and got in about 3pm. We walked through the gate and into your gravel patio. We found a nice open table on the patio next to the front door. Luckily there were not many people there yet and the patio was only about half full. We were getting ready to go in and get some drinks when someone came out and said you can't have your dog on the patio. The dog was tied to the cast iron fence by the front door and was laying on the ground next to the table. I said really well I will tie her to the outside of the fence and we can just stay at this table next to the fence. He said no she would be blocking the bike rack. The bike rack holds about 30 bikes and there was only one bike on the rack at the time. I told him I was not going to block the bike rack but instead tie her to the fence where the left hand emblem is near the front entrance. He said no we had to leave. It was very upsetting to go through all that trouble to get to your brewery to be kicked out for having a dog on the patio. Tell me what harm was she doing laying on the ground by our table tied to the fence? After this incident, I will not be coming back to left hand.

1  Thank Dave G
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I recently traveled to Colorado and visited around 10 breweries and Left Hand was our favorite. A must see!!