“Good food, even better price!”
Review of Santiago's

Santiago's
Ranked #43 of 277 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Good food, even better price!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We ordered take-out from Santiago's during a vacation in Longmont, Colorado, the last week of March 2013. I had enjoyed the breakfast burritos in the past, but had not had dinner there. The amount of food provided for the price was truly shocking. We ordered a "large combo" for $7.00 USD. I figured for the price, the portions would be small. WRONG! The portions were large and included a cheese enchilada with red sauce, a bean burrito with green chile (and lettuce/tomato topping), a bean tostada on a fresh cooked tostada, a beef taco, a tamale, and a side of rice/beans. Additionally, we also ordered a beef/been burrito DLX (deluxe = with tomato and lettuce), a bean burrito with tomato and lettuce inside the burrito, and a side of tortilla chips with salsa (all of which were fresh made and the chips were in a large paper bag). The food was delicious, hot and well-packaged. The service was typical take-out, but very quick and pleasant with a separate area for people to sit and wait for their food. And are you sitting down? The price was under $21 with tax. What a deal -- we'll be back the next time we are in town!

• Visited March 2013

“Great value and great food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in town. I love the food. One of my favorites is the carnita platter for $8.00. The platter includes rice, beans, shredded pork, lettuce, tomato, and green chile. Mmm mmm!

• Visited February 2013
Longmont, Colorado
“Its O.K.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

They have moved and now on Main street. The food is O.K. and the price is a bit high for what you get.

• Visited November 2012
Longmont, CO
“Good Value; Cheap; Did I say Good; I meant Excellent!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is another worthy of 6 stars!

I just had breakfast from Santiago's. It was the first of many, many more! One of my sons is visiting and he knew them from old when he was in high school. He bought us one each of the "half and half breakfast burrito with cheese" at $2.00 each (including tax). I like (in random order):
o The round number of prices of all items
o Tax is included
o It tasted great!
o It is excellent value
o It is in downtown Longmont
o The "half and half" (of sauce) is just the right amount of spiciness for me.

Note: I opened the wrong end. They pack it with one end open and the other closed. I've never seen that before.

It tasted like I was in Mexico at a fancy restaurant. The meat of the day in the Burrito is likely whatever was on special the day before. You take what you get (Chef's Choice of Meat), but today it was excellent and my son said he has never had a bad meat day.

Why, Oh Why, Did I not know about this place before? At least I know now! :)

• Visited December 2012
Longmont, Colorado
“Great Food Fast”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Our family loves Santiago's whether it's is a sit down meal or a $2 breakfast burrito on the go! The service is wonderful, the food is always hot, plentiful, and yummy!

• Visited November 2012