“only had the food”

Oskar Blues
Ranked #9 of 276 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Original Oskar Blues is in Lyons, CO. They opened this 2nd location in 2009.
Mammoth Lakes, California
“only had the food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Good food, they smoke their own meat out back. I didn't have any beer but if my husband came with me, he would have loved all the selections. Good selection from the kids menu - I only wish they had steamed veggie as an option.

Visited March 2014

Canyon, Texas
“Good food and great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

We are out of towners and stopped to visit this restaurant before heading to the Oskar Blues Brewery. I appreciated the fact that they branch out of the norm for their burgers. Grass fed and local is the way to go! Not to mention the option for arugula and locally raised goat cheese. Best burger I've had in a really long time.
Very chilled place to eat.

Longmont, Colorado
“Don't go there for the food!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

We have gone there with the family and it will be the last time. Overpriced food and beer. Really loud,I could barely hear myself talk to my wife.

• Visited August 2013
Longmont, Colorado
“Great microbrews and great food too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is a great local hangout. Oskar Blues, known for its "Old Chub" beer and other special beers, first started in a neighboring town, Lyons, CO. The Longmont restaurant was the second of three now. If you want a select group of tequila and some good tacos try Cyclehops (which is also Oskar Blues' place, but with a bicycle based them and a bike shop inside as well.

• Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Was prepared to like”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have been there several times during the day. I would probably like the place if I drank beer but I go for the restaurant, which unfortunately, has poor food. It is also noisy but the wait staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• Visited August 2013