“Party with a big group for dinner”
Review of Oskar Blues

Oskar Blues
Ranked #10 of 292 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Original Oskar Blues is in Lyons, CO. They opened this 2nd location in 2009.
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We had dinner for about 15 of us. They got us right in at a table out of the way and provided great service. Beer choices were great, they have their own but also several other Co. breweries beers as well. Food options are reasonable, barbecue and sandwiches mostly. Food was good not amazing but I would go again. Pricing was reasonable.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was really impressed with this place.

Being a "brewery" outfit, i expected the focus to be all about the beer with food being secondary - i was pleasantly surprised.

In the two weeks that I traveled through the US, the best meal that I had was here. I went for the Jambalaya and it was fantastic! It was beautifully cooked with just the right amount of spice and warmth. The burgers the my counterparts had looked fantastic and were also highly regarded.

The venue itself has a really cool "bluesy" vibe and the wait staff were friendly and right on the money in being attentive without being in your face.

The Oskar Blues beers are very good and a fresh Dales Pale to wash the lot down with made the whole experience complete.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

go there and enjoy the food, the people, the atmosphere and of course - the beers. So many choices - but make sure you do this over several trips - no drunks on the road please.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have been to Oscar's about 5 times or so. The beer is average to good. The general crowd & atmosphere is great. The flavor of the food served was good. Although, I must mention that 4 out of the 5 times we I ate lunch or dinner there I we both felt sick afterwards. Good luck!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Microbrews is the claim to fame here. The menu has a wide variety of pub food that is basic and good. The atmosphere is fun, funky, casual and celebratory noisy. Always a happy crowd here, mostly a young adult group but ok for all.