TripAdvisor
Longmont
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Food and Excellent Waiter Israel”
Review of Hacienda Jalisco

Hacienda Jalisco
Ranked #101 of 339 Restaurants in Longmont
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Husband and I had dinner at Longmont location 2 Saturdays ago. We both thought food was great and wanted to acknowledge our waiter Israel. Friendly, attentive and professional. Will go there again. C Brown F Hill

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed August 11, 2019

We went during off hours and had fantastic service. The food was really good. The lunch menu has a lot of variety and the prices are quite reasonable. This is the first Mexican restaurant where I really like the Spanish rice.

We’ve been before and will go back.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Lots of Mexican options in Longmont and this is a solid choice. Goos food, decent service, large menu and full bar.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019

We live in Estes Park and my daughter and I were in the mood for some Mexican food before we headed home. We spotted Hacienda and stopped in. It was mid-afternoon so not busy. My daughter had water and I had ice tea to drink. We could not tell or taste the difference between the 2. The lady took our order and it came out in good time. But then our waitress vanished. We ran out of water and "tea" and no one came by. We finished our meal and still no one. My daughter went and found someone to give us our bill. Must of been during a shift change or something. Food was just OK.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed February 2, 2019

WE visited Jalisco for a regular Friday night early meal with our son, his wife and two small granddaughters (3 and 7). The restaurant is bright, active, clean and plenty of varied types of seating. I would go again except there was no Happy Hour and the food, in my opinion was just average. Margaritas were expensive (I did not have one) but I can say that the Chardonnay was excellent. Kids menu was reasonably priced and the kids enjoyed themselves a little more than usual it seemed. Plenty of parking in a newer part of Longmont. We are looking for a more traditional Mexican atmosphere and something more special in the food. I had a nice burrito filled with chunks of tender beefsteak cubes. Sauce was mild and cheese was plentiful. Other orders were various enchilada plates. Salsa was very mild and watery. Very good service by friendly English speak server. We will probably not have dinner there again but the lunch menu seemed much more sensibly priced and since it is close by, a firm maybe.

Date of visit: February 2019

Been to Hacienda Jalisco? Share your experiences!