“Awesome Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Boulder
“Awesome Breakfast”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Don't be fooled by the industrial exterior of this restaurant. Once inside you will find a comfortable and cozy atmosphere. I joined eight friends there for breakfast on Saturday. The food was delicious - the ingredients were fresh and the portions were generous. The staff was very pleasant. We didn't have to wait long for our meals, our drinks were replenished many times, and empty plates were taken quickly away. I follow a Vegan diet and the staff was most accommodating in customizing something for me. Thank you!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Lorraine W

Longmont, Colorado
“Simply Delicious Breakfast”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

WOW! We will return to the Red Rooster for breakfast. We were looking for something less expensive than in Boulder County, but it had to be a restaurant that did not sacrifice taste for value. We found it this morning!

The Manager here sure knows how to make breakfast look and taste delicious with his crew of talented cooks and his fresh food source. You must try the Crispy Chicken with gravy in the menu section Hearty Meals. It was absolutely fresh, fabulous, and flavorful in its crispy, non-bready batter!! The Homestyle Fries were also cooked to perfection and seemed like they were just cut. If you are looking for non-greasy, simply delicious eggs that taste farm-fresh, get them here, too!

The coffee at Red Rooster was rich and strong. We never ran out due to our waiter walking around to refill cups. We had great service (server #4 according to our receipt) so it is not a wonder that we had to wait 20 minutes on a Sunday morning to be seated. It was worth it!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank RRnCO
Weld
“customer service was terrible.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have always heard what a great place this was to eat. I finally stopped for lunch with my daughter. I was very disappointed with the whole experience. The serving process was extremely disorganized . Our server Shelly could not spend more than two minutes serving us, let alone ask if there was anything else she could do for us at the end of our meal. She could not stop long enough to hand place our ticket, but ran by tossing it to the table. This kind of service is expected at McDonalds not at an establishment that expects tipping. I also have to mention the food is over priced. I will never be back to the Red Rooster.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank angelwingsinweld
Houston, TX
“What an unexpected breakfast delight!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

While visiting friends, we were told this was a great place to stop for breakfast. Not knowing what to expect since it was a first visit for all of us - we were happy to see Huevos Rancheros with Green Pork Chili on their menu. Not many restaurants make a good Green Pork Chili but this is the best I have tasted in awhile. What a great breakfast place! It was a little difficult to find at first -- hint it's next to the John Deere dealership in a steel building that I'm sure used to have some other life before Red Rooster moved in. We were there early in the morning and the restaurant was full before we finished our breakfast. Remember they are only open for breakfast and lunch. Red Rooster is closed on Mondays.

• Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Amazing meal and total customer service!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Amazing homecooked meals! Breakfast burritoes, chicken breast meal, biscuits and gravy . . . all wonderful. Wait staff remains busy and attentive to the customers needs. Owner and staff saw me enter the restaurant with my elderly father (age 90+) in a wheelchair. They were very prompt in seating us and tending to the "extra needs" in seating a wheelchair customer. How wonderful to be so sensitive and professional! This restaurant is definitely a keeper! They have a large room available for groups and/or special events. Thank you!

• Visited June 2013