“Breathtaking”
Sundance Bedroom - Greet the day with a view to the East and a Balcony to the South
Dining Room ~ Breakfast is served between 7:30 and 8:30 in the morning
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Dining Room ~ Breakfast is served between 7:30 and 8:30 in the morning
A full farm to table breakfast served between 7:30 and 8:30 am
Appetizers and wine at check in
The bridge is our outdoor patio all summer.  Enjoy cocktails & a fire while enjoying the river song
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bigdumbkm...
Montrose, Iowa
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed August 23, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I would stay here again for the company alone, not to mention the breakfast...yum!! Bob and Alanna have a beautiful home that they have been kind enough to share with some lucky travelers. I didn't know it could be so comfortable staying with complete strangers but they know how to make you feel right at home. I recommend this home to anyone looking for a quiet get away. It's perfect!

A O
Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic setting and wonderful hosts!”
Reviewed September 12, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My husband and I stayed at the ranch for a few nights over Labor day week-end. Alanna and Bob are warm and gracious hosts who share their home and land for your enjoyment. The setting is spectacular and the experience was wonderful. Highly recommended.

Location Service
volive003
Little Rock, Arkansas
“The Perfect Choice!”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My wife and I needed to get away for a few days. I've always wanted to go White Water Rafting but had never done it. So after using TripAdvisor to find the right company to book with it became time to book a room in Ft. Collins. Needless to say I wasn't to impressed with the options.
As I was searching, I noticed on the left of the website there were some B&B's. My wife and I had never stayed at a B&B before. After reading the reviews we took the plunge! Let me just say, if this is what we can expect at every B&B, I think we are done with hotels. Bob and Alanna made our stay. I admit I was a little apprehensive about a few things, like no A/C. But the breeze and fresh air in your room at night is exquisite! The 5 star breakfast Alanna whips up every morning is divine! Dinner on the bridge at night over the small river is fantastic!
My wife is an overall animal lover, but hadn't been on a horse in many years. Although our time constraints and planned activities made it difficult, Bob and Alanna went out of their way to take my wife for a ride that she described as "Bucket List". I will warn you, this is NOT a trail ride, you must be a very competent and experienced rider, which explains why I stayed behind and took a nap!
From the hors d'oeuvrs when we arrived, to the complimentary water bottles and thoughtful snacks put out every evening, everything is well thought out and cared for. Alanna and Bob are a pleasure to get to know. It was like staying 2 nights with friends you had a lot of catching up to do with! I thank them for an unforgettable two days and if we ever find ourselves in their neck of the woods again, we will definitely be booking with them!

Rooms Service
Jul 22, 2016
Thanks for choosing us! We totally enjoyed your stay, and hope that you come back and visit us again. Bob is going to practice his pool skills and hopefully get at least one shot per game. He is still talking about how much fun it was for him to watch you "clear the table". We loved our ride with Kelly! Wish all our guests had her skills so that we could get a bit more riding in. Hope you have a wonderful summer.
Alexandre...
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Unforgettable”
Reviewed February 19, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

It's hard to put into words how amazing and memorable one night and morning can be. The ranch is beautiful even in winter. The surroundings are breathtaking and there are plenty of outdoors activities for those who wish it. The inside of the ranch is more comfortable than most 4-5 star hotels. Unfortunately we only got to meet one of the owners. He's a charming, very interesting and welcoming person. Finally, some of the food is produced in the ranch itself and the flavor completely surpasses what you get with normal supermarket ingredients. We've already decided to come back as soon as we can for a longer stay.

Feb 29, 2016
Thank You! It was wonderful having you stay at Whiskey Belle Ranch. Bob had such wonderful things to say about your stay, I really missed out. He totally enjoyed all the conversations and learning about your country and lives. We hope the rest of your trip was fun and exciting. I'm sorry to have missed you!
jessicah2...
New York City, New York
“Whiskey Belle made my entire trip to Colorado”
Reviewed July 24, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I truly lucked out. I can't imagine picking a more perfect place to stay while visiting Colorado for the first time than Whiskey Belle Ranch. Peaceful, comfortable, relaxing and aesthetically superb. I’m not sure where to start except to say that I have already recommended their ranch to about 5 people since leaving - especially since Denver is a non-stop flight from NYC and their location, accommodations & hospitality is SO worth the getaway. I wouldn’t be surprised if this place is featured in a ranch living or travel magazine in the near future. It's really that wonderful. Bob & Alanna were lovely people and gracious hosts offering a truly incredible, one of a kind, property. The country drive out of the city and into rural CO was so beautiful and exciting that I really felt like I was “getting away from it all”. Staying at Whiskey Belle almost felt like an attraction in and of itself. The grounds are gorgeous and meticulously maintained (by Bob himself). The animals are well cared for. The layout and design of the interior (a restored farm house) are the perfect blend of rustic rural charm with contemporary amenities. Bob’s architectural contributions and Alanna’s eye for design are so impressive! My room was immaculate, with an incredible view of farmland, rolling hills and the Rockies. The breakfasts are served on the glorious front porch and were the best B&B breakfasts I’ve ever had - the eggs were farm to table, fresh raspberry pepper jelly preserves and the homemade scones they served were so good. It was the perfect location for everything I wanted to explore (I stayed for 5 nights) - I visited Fort Collins, a nearby monastery (Abbey of St. Walburga) for Sunday mass, the Shambhala Buddhist Center (The Great Stupa of Dharmakaya), Estes Park & Poudre Canyon. I regret not making it up to Wyoming since I was so close but there's always next time :) I can’t say enough good things about my time at Whiskey Belle Ranch and if you are able to be lucky enough to get an opening there, for even just a few days, I highly recommend it!

Cleanliness Service
Traveling group: Solo
niwotian
niwot
“great place to recreate, rest, relax, in a beautiful setting with Western hospitality!”
Reviewed April 20, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

As a working ranch raising Scottish Highland cattle, this is a truly distinctive place that offers a wonderful destination experience! Bob & Alanna have very thoughtfully and tastefully restored this historic Colorado ranch. As an architect, Bob has thought of every detail...check out the chicken coop!

Our day started with a fantastic hearty breakfast (fresh eggs from the Ranch). There are plenty of outdoor recreation opportunities both on-site and nearby. I enjoyed fly fishing the North Fork that runs through the Ranch and nearby lakes. And, after a full day of play, we enjoy relaxing on the front porch in the late afternoon light and looking out over the pastures and distant mountain range. We have been here a few times and will come back!

Cleanliness Service
May 1, 2015
Thanks Dave, It was a pleasure having you and Maggie stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing