“Wonderful everything!”
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Night Hawk Sitting Room
Night Hawk Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TrailRunn...
Boulder, Colorado
“Wonderful everything!”
Reviewed July 29, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I could only get away for a weekend, but we had a great time, loved the Whiskey Belle, and hope to return.

All of the prior reviews are dead on: this is a special place in a beautiful setting with warm owners where you can relax and unwind, eat wonderful breakfasts and dinners, and meet interesting people. Alana and Bob were wonderful hosts who were also really warm, interesting people and we enjoyed talking to them. They really have everything "dialed in" and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Aug 3, 2016
Thank you for the wonderful review! We loved having you and hope you return.
djschafer
Boulder, Colorado
“The inn at Whiskey Belle Ranch is a great place for a true Colorado experience.”
Reviewed June 27, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife and I recently stayed a weekend at the Whiskey Belle Ranch, and it was amazing! The ranch is an incredibly scenic place to be, made even more so by the herd of Scottish Highlander cattle that roam the nearby pasture. We enjoyed spending time on the front porch enjoying the view, and fishing in the river that passes though the property. They even have an amazing bridge which they have converted to a deck over the water, which is a great place to watch the sun go down, and enjoy a cool evening by the fire pit. Our accommodations were great, we stayed in a spacious upstairs room with its own bathroom, a great view to the east and private balcony. The innkeepers were great hosts, and breakfast was fantastic, with farm fresh eggs, and amazing scones. I highly recommend this B&B!

Cleanliness Service
Dawn D
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Just like home”
Reviewed September 3, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I operate a unique bed and breakfast in Lancaster PA, and when guests come to our home they don't want to leave. That is exactly how I felt at Whiskey Bell Ranch. Pulling down the long drive the ranch unfolds around you. Rolling hills and long meadows wrap you up and make you feel faraway and safe and sound. Hawks fly unfettered and horses and highland cows wander the grassy fields. This all beckons to the center of your being and whispers unwind and stay awhile. Pull up a chair and just sit on the bridge while the brook makes its way along the bank to who knows where, and frankly who cares. Just close your eyes and wish that time would stand still. Double-shot and Mist, the innkeeper’s dogs are beautiful and offer their keen sense of enthusiasm for your presence. I never tired of their company. There are fresh eggs collected for breakfast. Speaking of breakfast! Alanna is an amazing cook and a joy to be around! There was nothing I would not want to have again, and honestly I have tried to emulate some of her meals at my own bed and breakfast. Darin and I are planning a return trip for 2016. We look forward to conversation with Robert and Allana and long talks into the wee hours. I cannot say enough good things about this B&B and couples unique and tranquil home. I love it and I will always feel as though it is my home away from home.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sep 5, 2015
We loved having you stay with us! Both Bob and I keep talking about how much fun it was, how educational and how unique our conversations with you and Darin were. We are so glad to hear you will be heading this way again. Whiskey Belle Ranch was really lucky to have you as some of our first guests. Sharing your experiences and expertise with us, made us a much better, and more aware place to stay. THANK YOU!
J M
Brooklyn, New York
“Fantastic High Country Colorado Ranch”
Reviewed July 15, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Amazing & wonderful
host; utterly beautiful ranch property.
You definitely want to stay for at least 3 nights to enjoy to this Gem. Breakfast is excellent. Horses, Scottish Highland cattle, beautiful sunrises and sunsets ~ what more is there to say...book now

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 16, 2015
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! Bob and I had a great weekend hosting you and your wife. We hope you come back and visit us again. Having time to enjoy your company was one of the highlights of our weekend.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing