“Amazing new Indian restaurant in town!”

Zaika Indian Cuisine, Littleton
Reserve with OpenTable
Zaika Indian Cuisine, Littleton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 444 Restaurants in Littleton
Description: Come Join Us This Summer And Enjoy Our New Menu Options! Get 15% off your Dinner. Mention this promotion to your server! Ends July 31st 2018 https://campaignlp.constantcontact.com/coupon/ab2f5686-58bf-46fc-b1d7-c2b6dd0d1493
Reviewed November 15, 2015

I had the privilege of dining at the new Zaika in Littleton on it's opening day today! I've been driving by there for weeks, very anxious for the doors to open, and I was not disappointed! It is simply decorated, comfortable, and has an upscale ambiance. Krishna, who I believe is the owner, was very courteous and happily answered our many questions. I enjoyed the dal of the day, which was a yellow dal perfectly spiced (for my tastes at least). I could not get enough of the garlic naan which was dripping with buttery, garlicky seasoning. My boyfriend devoured his chicken tikka marsala and agreed that this will definitely be a new local favorite eatery for us. They also offer a lunch menu, and Krishna explained that while there is no buffet, their lunch will be very quick service, good for those with a limited lunch hour. (Open for lunch and dinner on weekends also.) Menu items include vegetarian, chicken, lamb, goat meat, and seafood options. I understand there is a Zaika in Broomfield, of which I've never visited, but I predict this one in Littleton will be in business for many years to come! (My apologies for not snapping a few photos, which I usually do.)

6  Thank coloradohowarth