“New restaurant in Highlands Ranch”
Review of Smokin Fins

Smokin Fins
Ranked #5 of 453 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Recently opened at Ton Center. The remodel of an existing restaurant looks great! It is pretty noisy but fun. Great bar. As the name would imply, this is primarily a fish restaurant. I had the halibut and it wS good, not great. A bit over cooked for me and the nut coating over done. My wife had the Nashville fried chicken, it was a little over cooked also and a little too spicy. Prices for the food and wine are reasonable.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

If you like fish - this is your place! Their menu offers a variety of other foods, but we both selected fish.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I love restaurants that have patios, so we can enjoy Colorado's wonderful weather. A friend and I had a lovely lunch here last week, and I'm ready to return. I had a soft-shell crab poor boy, and she had a crab stuffed avocado and a salad. We both were very pleased with our selections. Oh, and I enjoyed a peach flavored sangria as well. I saw a neighboring table delight in a lunch of sushi, so if that's your pleasure, this is the place. Smokin Fins is a nice addition to downtown Littleton.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I go to Smokin Fins all the time and have never had a bad meal. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a delicious reasonably priced meal

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting downtown Littleton and stopped for lunch at Smokin Fins—it was so good that we decided to go back a second time during our 10 day visit to the Denver Metropolitan area.

During our first visit, I had the Poke Bowl and my husband had the Tokyo salad. They both contained deliciously fresh sushi-grade raw fish. The portions were ample as well.

During our second visit, I decided just to have an appetizer so I could have dessert. I had the crabmeat & avocado which was also delicious. For dessert I had a delicious piece of key lime pie.

The atmosphere is casual and the food is delicious,