“Excellent Food in Littleton, CO”
Review of Smokin Fins

Smokin Fins
Ranked #5 of 453 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting downtown Littleton and stopped for lunch at Smokin Fins—it was so good that we decided to go back a second time during our 10 day visit to the Denver Metropolitan area.

During our first visit, I had the Poke Bowl and my husband had the Tokyo salad. They both contained deliciously fresh sushi-grade raw fish. The portions were ample as well.

During our second visit, I decided just to have an appetizer so I could have dessert. I had the crabmeat & avocado which was also delicious. For dessert I had a delicious piece of key lime pie.

The atmosphere is casual and the food is delicious,

Reviewed July 27, 2018

We arrived for lunch on our Anniversary and were promptly seated. We picked a location away from screaming baby. We both enjoyed very good drinks. I asked the waitress if the clam chowder was New England or Manhattan and she did not know the difference.
I picked the fried chicken breast and I was extremely disappointed as it was very salty, very thin, and dry and overcooked! My wife liked the fish and chips. The clam chowder was New England stype and it was just ok.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

've never taken the time to write a bad review but have to on this one. We are excited for a nice night out. Sitting in a parking space about to go in when an employee from the restaurant hits us backing up his car. He started to leave the scene so jumped out to stop him and get his insurance info. The problem was it was pouring rain so in order to get him to stop we had to get soaking wet. Finally exchange info and go into the restaurant thinking the least they could do would be to give us a towel or a nice basket of bread or something. The manager was horrible just joking how the guy left work early. Didn't do anything for us! He didn't care his employee just tried a hit and run. How small a thing would it have been to be somewhat sympathetic to our fun night out going so badly. Anyway, service was good but would never go back after that. Absolutely a terrible experienced.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in here for lunch on a Thursday. There is valet parking in the back of the building, just get your ticket validated. Someone mentioned in a previous review about the noise level. It was very very loud in this restaurant. If noise bothers you, skip this place. The Lobster Tater Tots were delicious. I had Nashville Chicken and my wife had Cedar Salmon both were very good. I would recomend giving it a try.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

We were careful to arrive early on a weekend to 1) find a parking place in Littleton and 2) to ensure we did not have to wait for a table. We managed on both accounts but were immediately struck by how noisy the half full restaurant was. Too late to back out, we stayed and were impressed by the food and service. Our meals were delivered quickly, were as ordered (i.e., rare) and were delicious. Certainly the best we've had in the area in the past decade! It is however noisy and the large screen TV offered kick boxing and dolphin training. What audience do either of these shows attract? You can also eat outside but as the temperature has hit 90+ most days this month, that seemed a poor option at a restaurant on the sunny side of the street.

1  Thank Doug K