“Good Mexican Food in Highlands Ranch area”
Review of Los Dos Potrillos

Los Dos Potrillos
Ranked #2 of 421 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Good Mexican Food in Highlands Ranch area”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great Steak Burrito!! Nice family atmosphere, staff is always prompt and courteous. Also try the Micheladas!!

Visited September 2013

Littleton, Colorado
“Family favorite”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Los Dos Potrillos never disappoints. While the lunch and dinner items are fabulous, the breakfast offerings make it our favorite place for breakfast. The staff are knowledgeable about the menu. The portions are ample. Truly something for everyone. For those who like spicy Mexican food, they have it. Can't wait for our next visit.

• Visited September 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Always Wonderful!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We use to live close and were regular customers, now we live too far to eat here on a regular basis, but we still try to go a few times a year.
The food is Great! ...and the margaritas are even better. I love the atmosphere with or without kids in toe. Everyone is usually very nice, but you can tell when they are slammed.
Tips:
-Always do call ahead seating for dinner. They get busy quickly and it can be a long wait.
-It the waitress says it's "really spicy", it's probably unbareably spicy.
-Fiesta Nachos are amazing and perfect for sharing (it's huge).
-Expect it to be hard to find a parking spot.

• Visited June 2013
Springfield, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Visited there with my cousins on Sunday evening! One of the best house margaritas I have ever had as well. I am from Illinois, wish we had this restaurant

• Visited July 2013
Denver, CO
“Los Dos Degree-os!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife and I have been going to both of the Los Dos Potrillos for years now and it's really only for her sake that I continue to do so. The staff has always been terrific and as nice as can be, however, I've grown so tired of having luke warm plates brought to the table. Of course, if you order anything in a skillet, you'll likely be fine - but the quality of the food is far better when brought home and nuked in a microwave, the next day. This has been a consistent problem, in my own experience. Secondly, the margaritas generally seem to be high on the sweet and sour. They might want to consider mixing it with soda water to make it less sweet. In any case, I'll bring up the heat issue the next time I visit, but I'm afraid I'll be playing my "Brewery Bar" card with my wife until it changes. I wish nothing but the best for the hard working servers there!

• Visited April 2013