“One of the best Mexican restaurants I've tried”
Review of Los Dos Potrillos

Los Dos Potrillos
Ranked #2 of 422 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Amman, Jordan
“One of the best Mexican restaurants I've tried”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I was visiting some family and they told me it's their favorite restaurants, now i know why! Superb food, excellent portions and a ton of flavor. Def gave me the impression that some pro was in the kitchen makin sure i get the best meal!
Overall i gave it a 5 and would def recommend it but the service was a notch lower than the sandard of the food. And for the record, we had the steak nachos and the chicken and beef fahitas (their beef taste ad tenderness is out of this world). Both dishes, as well the chips and salsa (careful: hot!) were amazing.
Finally, i for to mention the margaritas. We started with one before we ate. A bit prices (about 10 dollars) but very tasty...u surely won't need more than one ;)
Enjoy...

Columbus, Montana
“Great Mexican Restaurant!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by a friend and I am so glad for that bit of information. The place was very busy but, being solo this trip, I sat at the bar. I had one of the best Mexican meals there that I have ever had. This place is a "must go" if you are in the area and feel like Mexican food.

• Visited September 2012
Pinellas Park, Florida
“Discovering another terrific Mexican restaurant? Priceless!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Met some friends here for lunch and will definitely go back every chance we get! The chiles relleno were the best I've ever had, and the other 5 people at the table enjoyed their meals very much, as well. The service was excellent and fun, seating was comfortable, decor nice, but the best reason to come here is definitely the food - it was good to the last bite!

• Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

I grew up in a town that had great Mexican food. I moved to Denver and this is the closest kind if Mexican food I can find to the style that I grew up with. The service is friendly and very attentive.

LITTLETON
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clean and great food”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Service is excellent and so is the food Love the green chili

Visited June 2012