“Treat your taste buds!”

M.C.'s Brooklyn Pizzeria
Ranked #25 of 428 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

MC's Pizza has by far the best Italian pizza, calzones, Stromboli and lasagna I've EVER HAD. Not just in Colorado, but anywhere. You'd have to get Al Pacino's grandmother to cook you lasagna to even come close to Esther's recipe! Mike Sr. And Mike Jr. are the nicest and funniest people that really care about your experience and the quality of their food. Eat here! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is by far the best pizza in Colorado possibly the west. If you were looking for a great family experience and great food try MC'S. The owners are fantastic and their authentic food is made with the most important ingredient...Love.

1  Thank svc303
Reviewed July 23, 2014

From the warm smiling welcomes, to the family dynamic, to the service announcement made by employees, this establishment quickly makes you feel like no less than their own family. This is more than your typical pizza place. Esther's homemade lasagna is better than anything my own family has ever produced. The cooks like to get creative with the crusts. It really puts a smile on the face of any kid. They are also open minded to making any pizza your way. The friendly and smiling employees are quick to serve with helpful suggestions. I will definately be returning as many times as possibly as long as they are around.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I was told this is the best pizza in town. Being from Chicago, I haven't found any pizza to rave about west of the Mississippi. This place doesn't deliver. And pizza was ok but nothing special to us.

1  Thank McKenna L
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is the 4th time we've been to MC's. The first 3 times were good. This time was TERRIBLE! The waitress was rude, rude, and rude - and the food was so bad the kids didn't want to eat it. I even asked the waitress if the place had recently changed ownership. No. Then we asked for a box and cup to go. The box for the wet, nasty pizza and pasta was free but the cup for the drink we already paid for would cost an extra $2.75. When we got home my husband took one bite of the pizza and tossed it all in the trash. We will never go back.

3  Thank Dorian S
Michael C, Owner at M.C.'s Brooklyn Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear Reviewer,

My name is Michael Colella. My parents and I have been taking pride in our restaurant since we opened our doors 17 years ago. Like all smart business owners our number one priority is for our guests to have a great and tasty experience. I'm not sure what night you came in that our service was so poor. Sometimes on a Friday night our little shop can get very busy and this may cause a slight delay in our reaction time. My staff is very attentive and friendly so it surprises me that you would describe your server as rude. We have been #1 on trip advisor for 29 weeks until your review and don't believe our success has been a fluke. If you had been here three times prior with a good experience it hurts to hear that one bad time would give you so much motive to sign up on trip advisor and give us such a negative review. I truly wish you would have approached the management with your concerns rather then coming on this site and knocking us so hard. I would like to invite you back to our establishment and give us a chance to make it right. I am here Thursday to Sunday and please feel free to introduce yourselves to me so I can guarantee your next visit be pleasant and delicious. Thank you.

Michael Jr.